Untitled Part 4

I knock on the door and I'm greeted by the one and only JACOB SARTORIUS!!! OML. He says "Welcome to my house, I hope you enjoy it here". I was really confused but happy it was him <3

(*Jacob's POV*)

Oml when she walked passed me gazing at the ceiling I couldn't help but look into her eyes and she smelt amazing. Jacob what are you thinking!? You don't even know her. Don't fall in love with someone you don't know. Gosh my mind was so full of thoughts. I showed Jada her room and the first thing she did was drop her bags and jump on the bed. She screamed "OML THIS IS SO COMFORTABLE JACOB!!! COME HERE" I hopped on the bed with her and I fell on her and stared into her beautiful eyes. I whispered in her ear "You're beautiful". I could see her blushing like crazy. I think I'm already starting to fall in love with her. I'm happy they moved in!!! :)

(*Jada's POV*) 

Oml Jacob was so cute. Idk why I liked him when I only knew so little about him. He's so clumsy too!!! He fell on top on me and told me I was beautiful. I just sat there in amazement that he told me that. Idk why I liked him tho!!! Maybe his eyes, features, or everything? No, I was in love with his heart. What made him so special I thought... As soon as he walked out to go into his room (which was across from mine) I went on face time with my friend Ellen. She didn't believe me when I said I lived with him. His door was open so I told her to look at him really quick. She squealed. Gosh Ellen. She made him look over -_- That was kinda awkward. I hung up on her, smiled at him and then blushed. I took a quick shower since I've been in the car for a while. 

(*Jacob's POV*)

I heard the shower running so it would be the perfect time to go put her stuff on the bed without her seeing me. I wrote a note and put it on her bags saying "Meet me in my room at 8:30 so we can get to know each other". I hope she'll like it and not think I'm a stalker creeping into her room... I heard the shower stop and the towel get picked up. I quick;y signed "From Jacob" on the note and ran out. I hope she'll like me after we get to know each other ;).