Ch. 4- A Good Idea and A Bad Idea

This chapter is dedicated to @Sj42800 and @FireWithin13 for commenting. Can anyone write on my message board. And thank you for the following. I always follow back. Thanks lovlies!!! Now back to the story.

                             ################################################

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Okay, um, so there's no way we can get you to talk?" Niall asked. I looked at the floor and slowly shook my head. I felt bad about not being able to talk to hem, but somehow, I couldn't speak. I'm way too nervous to speak. If I do, who knows what will happen to me. I can't trust anyone anymore, not even Niall.

"There's got to be some way we can figure out your name...." Louis said, then his eyes lit up and he stood up,"You can write, can;t you!?"

I nodded. Louis ran into the kitchen and threw open one of the drawers. Louis pulled out a pad of paper and a pen. He ran back over to us and handed me the paper and pen. Niall and Louis led me over to the counter and sat me down.

"Okay, write down your name for us... please," Niall commanded, politely. I placed the pad of paper on the counter and gripped the pen. I carefully wrote my name.

(Writing in bold)

Nicole Everense 

"Okay, um, how are old you?" Louis asked.

16

"Where do you live?" Niall asked. I paused for a moment and wrote slower than usual.

I don't have a home, anymore.

Louis and Niall grew silent. Niall muttered,"Do you have parents?"

I really did not want to answer this one, they may send me back to Father.

Sort of

"What do you mean by sort of?" Louis asked.

My Father made me leave home.

Niall and Louis looked sad. I don't want them to pity me, I don't deserve it.

"I don't think your father was serious, was he?" Louis asked me. I nodded and wrote:

He was

"Maybe we should go talk to him," Niall suggested. I violently shook my head.

"Come on, Nicole, it'll be fine, tell us you Father's name," Louis said, kindly. My eyes grew wide with fear. They can't make me do this! I'd rather die than go back to Father. If I do, Father, would kill me anyways.

"Nicole," Niall said,"We can make things better wth your Father, we promise."

I shook my head. They don't know what they're getting themselves into.

"If you don't tell us, we'll find out ourselves," Louis stated firmly. I held back the tears and slowly wrote down his name.

Robert Everense

Louis pulled out his phone. He was probably searching up Father's name to find his address.

"Ah!" Louis exclaimed,"Here it is! Let's go!"

They just don't understand. I guess, I have no choice, but to let them find out for themselves.

Niall and Louis dragged me out to their garage.

"Come on, Nicole!" Louis complained,"Stop being so resistant!"

Eventually, they were able to push me into the back seat. Louis sat in driver's seat, and Niall in then passenger's. As we pulled out of the garage, I saw few fans lined up. There weren't as amny, because it was so head on my knees, so I couldn't see anything. Suddenly, I felt car stop. We're here. I can't look. Niall and Louis got out of the car. Niall opened my door and pryed me out of car. I gulped, once I saw the messy looking house.

"It's okay, Nicole," Niall tried to reassure me. It didn't work. Both of them pulled me up to the front door. Louis rang the doorbell. My heart stopped. Then, Father answered the door. I smelled the alcohol, he was obviously drunk. He saw the two boys, and then... me. Once his eyes set upon me, he glared at me. I gulped. He snatched me awayfrom Louis and Niall's arms, the only comfort I had and pulled me inside. With the door still open, he hit me. Niall and Louis jumped and quickly ran inside and tried to pull me away from Father. He hit Niall, causing him to fall backwards. I began to cry. He could hurt me, but not them. That made Father furious. He hit me one more time, before Niall and Louis were able to pull me away from him and out the door. We ran to the car and Louis immediately started it up. Father started for us, but before he could reach us, Louis sped out of the drive way. Not a word was said as we drove back. Once we were in the garage, Louis immediately shut the garage door. We sprinted into the house and locked the door behind us. Niall and Louis turned towards me in shock. Then, I couldn't take it anymore, I started to sob.

                     +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

vote

     and 

           comment :)

First person to comment gets a dedication!!!!!