svt hangout

I was walking down the hallway. Its first period. Just to say it in one sentence, i was late. Because Alie thought why not make this day 'Lets turn off Alex's alarm day'.

I am so mad at Alie because she didn't just turn of my alarm but also took my phone and texted Jimin saying i would get a ride from her. I when i woke up i only had 10 minutes before the school bell went off. So ofcourse i would be late.

I also had to take the bus which i hate with a passion. Because i hate crowded places. If your wondering what i do in school breaks right now. Well jimin and i spend my breaks in a dance studio. Jimin and i fangirling about every thing and nothing.

I was also late for the bus so i had to wait 7 minutes before another one came again.

This has never happened before. I couldn't think about why she would do that.

"Stop."

My thoughts came to an stop. Who the hell is it this time. Can't they see i'm trying to get to class. As i was about to turn around the bell went.

I was saved by the bell.

Everyone started to come out of the classrooms and before the other person could have get to me i got lost in the massive crowd of children talking loud.

~time skip~

It was now lunch and i was in search for a blackhair headed person. Walking through the hallway there were people running and screaming.

*thub*

Someone bumped into me. I almost fell on the ground but i never hit the ground. My eyes were closed so i coulded see.

I suddenly started to open my eyes. The person looked familiar. Wait i've seen this face before. I can't think straight. Did i lose my memory? Am i in heaven?

"Are you okay?" With just those three words it was like i got all my memories back.

"Yeah thank you, for you know, catching me." We were looking at eachother deep in the eyes.

His eyes looked so beautiful. He looked like an angel. My angel. Wait. What the hell am i thinking.

I broke out of our intense eye contact and looked around us. Everyone had their eyes on us now. I suddenly snap out of whatever spell i was in and started to blush because he still didn't let me go.

He saw me blushing and i guess he snap out of his own trance too. Because he let me go.

"Your-"

He was about to say something. But he got cutoff "Vernon are you coming?" S coups asked.

"Am coming." Vernon said. He turned to me and said "Bye see you around."

"Alexxxxx." Seungkwan screamed. He came running to me and hugged me.

"Heey SK." I gave him a nickname.

"I have to go but we'll talk later when we have that hang out okay." He said and winked.

Eventually after walking for 5 minutes i found Jimin and we went to the dance studio to lunch. The whole time i couldn't stop thinking about when Vernon was holding me.

I swear i saw sparks. Jimin and i talked and i told her what happened and she was fangirling real hard. She even told me she taljed to hoshi. The. It was my turn to fangirl.

We danced and listen to kpop songs. There was a moment where i felt someone staring at us but i just didn't think to much of it.

When the bell had ring we went to our class because it was one of the few classes we actually shared together.

Today was Friday so we had school till 2 o'clock instead of 4 o'clock.

Alie and her friends and Jimin and u were waiting to go hangout with svt. We had to show them around town the principal told us the other day.

When they arrived we all decided to walk because the city was close by. Jimin, Seungkwan, The8, Dino and i was walking together talking and fangirling/fanboying and stuff.

I didn't know who was walking beside me because i was to engaged in the conversation we were having. When a hand brushed my my hand i looked to my right to see Vernon walking next to me. But he didn't look at me.

We walked in the whole city, showing them around and we also went to a nearby park. I dont remember who's idea it was but we played hide and seek. It was really fun. When we finished playing Jeonghan and Hoshi complained that they were hungry so we went to a dinner to eat.

I saw that hoshi sat right next to Jimin and i was all smiling and i even told SK that Hoshi was Jimin's bais. He said that he shipped them.

"Vernon come look at this." Dino said who was sitting at my other side.

"Yeah." Vernon said walk over to us.

Me and Seungkwan was talking to eachother so we didn't really acknowledge him. Not until i felt his hot breath on my neck that my hairs were standing up. It scared the crap out of me but soon i relaxed. He even put his head on my shoulder. Okay u guessed right i was blushing again.

When we were finished we all went to different cars. I went with Jimin because she said she wanted to bring me home. When we got in the car and started driving i was slowly closing my eyes untill i drifted to sleep.

It was a fun day. Was my last thought before the darkness took over me.

[Unedited]