coming to our school?

Jimin and i was walking down to the principal office. When we reached it everyone was already there.

"We've been waiting for u guys." Miss Brooke said.

Well we did not just had to walk like from one building to the next. Nope. Note to sarcasm.

"Anyways, we can get started now." Miss Brooke was still speaking.

"Can we hurry up, i need to go get my yaper." I said jokingly. (I actually learned yaper from Dean. In his song i'm not sorry, Eric sang that and i looked it up. It means drug money. Hahahaha.)

"What, Alex. Detention." Miss Brooke said.

What no i was making a joke. See she totally hates me. Wtf i'm not going. She can call my mom or my dad. But don't call grandma, i respect my grandma. Not that i dont respect my mom and dad but i have so much respect for my grannie. Enough with the grannie talk.

"So since seventeen is joining our school tomorrow i thought that we can arrange the meet up with them just after school and u guys will show them around." Miss Brooke said.

Wait svt is joining our school. Omgggg. I was screaming inside omgg. I looked over to Jimin and saw that she was also holding in her screams. Oh yeah she said that not even 10 minutes ago. Oops forgot.

"Fine by me." Alie and her boyfriend said at the same time. How are they being so calm about this.

"Okay then its settled." Miss Brooke said.

"But we didn't say anything." I said pointing between Jimin and i.

"You dont have too, its already settled." Alie said.

Oh how i wanted to punch both Alie and Miss Brooke.  Its like they formed a gang.

Suddenly i got an idea. Let just say i know what i'm doing after 'detention'.

Jimin and i walked out of there and made our way back to the lesson. I told her we could just skip because in 15 minutes there be break but she said and i quote 'i don't have the energy'. but you have the energy to walk back to class and listen to the teacher talk for ten minutes or so.

I don't get her sometimes. Kids don't ever skip class. You hear me. Don't ever skip!!!!!

~tine skip~

It was now the end of the school day which meant i have to go to detention. I know i said that i wasn't going but Jimin said if i didn't she'll tell the principal i didn't go. Good friend.

Detention flew by pretty fast. I did all of my homework, so i didn't have to do it once i got home. Yeej more free time. Not that i actually do stuff in my free time. Other than looking at kdramas or listening to kpop or other kpop stuff related.

I was walking down the hallway. It was really empty. I mean it is 6 o'clock. So i don't think anyone in their right mind will still be here at school.

I went to my locker and then went to the art classroom because i still had to do my plan from earlier. I got white paint and a paintbrush.

Heheheeheh, she was going to hate me more.

I was in the parking lot looking for Miss Brooke's car. If you already guessed what i was going to do. High five.

I saw her car. I got the paint and put a little bit on the brush and got ready to write down 'you suck \(^o^)/' on her car.

"Heey Alex, right?"

"Aaah." I screamed, ready to turn around and tell this person off.

"Heey guys look its Alex." I turned around and saw who said it. Vernon looking hell of fine. Omg.

My eyes almost jumped out of my head.

"Heey Alex." Seungkwan said giving a hug me.

Everyone (meaning svt) greeted me. Omg what are they doing here at this time. Just when i wanted to carried out with my plan.

"Heey guys what are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We had to finish of some paperwork for tomorrow." S. coups said.

"Ooh cool." I said.

"Congratulation on winning on sport day. Your really good. I mean you won every game." Jun said.

"Thank you." I said blushing. What i never blush. "You guys gave a great performance yesterday by the way"

They bowed and said thank you.

"What are you doing with that paintbrush." Wonwoo asked pointing to the paintbrush rhat was in my hand.

Oh i totally forgot to trow them away when i got the chance before they saw it and asked about it. Last thing i want is to get detention again. Not that i think they would actually tell on me.

"Ooh nothing." I said looking at the paintbrush in my hand.

"But we have to go so we'll see you later." Dino siad. Everyone said their goodbyes.

"Yeah, bye." I waved to them and walked home.

After eating. I went to sleep because i didn't have more energy. But not before i texted with Jimin about tomorrow.