ova/special 1

A/n: so as promised I'm making and ova/special for you guys since we hit 500 reads and 50 votes and soon 1k reads I'll make another special for that so you guys will have something to read anyway on with the special! This is an alternate reality and in the future

I snuggled into Carl's chest letting out a content sigh "mommy daddy wake up!" I high pitched voice shouted jumping on the bed. "Mmm five more minutes" I mumbled "Mom!" The voice said again making Carl laugh and sit up. "Ugh okay" I groaned sitting up looking at the (h/c) girl sitting on my legs smiling like an idiot. "What's up sil?" Carl asked "I wanna go on an adventure!" She squealed jumping around and crawling all over Carl and I. "Where do you want to go?" I asked "the zoo and the aquaeium and to the park and to the museum and to th-" she was interrupted by the dog barking and jumping onto the bed panting. "Fluffy I was talking!" Sil whined which made the dog bark again and lick her in the face, I grabbed the dog "come on you know the rules mr. Fulfenstine" I told him placing him on the floor. "Come on, come on, come on!" She yelled trying to pull me off the bed "okay just let me get changed first geez kido" I laughed, she jumped onto the floor and ran down the hall.

-------------time skip----------
"Weeeee!" Sil giggled as we swung her between us as we walked through the zoo "mommy look at the pretty birds!" She said and replaced her feet on the ground dragging me along "hey calm down Silvia" Carl chuckled following behind us. "Wow" she whispered putting her hands against the glass "I hope she never changes" Carl whispered squeezing my hand, I just nodded in response I hope she's always this open and care free...

A/n: so the ova/specials are going to be shorter than the actual chapter's because they don't follow the main story but I hope you enjoy and have a lovely weekend buh-bye!