Lost Silver: Origin

By: Liuwoods23

I was just a 10-year-old kid, my name, Ethan, but everyone called me Gold because my eyes were unusually a yellow-gold color. But now... They don't call me anything, though I call myself... Lost Silver...

Chapter one: Gold, meet Silver...

I had Just received my Pokemon, a cute little cyndaquil I named "Hurry". He was the cutest little Pokemon I had ever seen. I was on my way back to professor Elm's lab to drop off an egg, but I suddenly bumped into a red-haired boy, his hair was also really long, and he was wearing a leather jacket, "Sorry!" I told him, he growled then looked down at Hurry, "you got a Pokemon too?" he asked, I didn't understand at first, he didn't have a Pokemon next to him, "you just don't get it, I too have a Pokemon! I'll show you!" he yelled and challenged me to a battle. That was only the beginning..

Chapter two: The battle

He sent out a Totadile, it was only level 5, Hurry was level 7, this guy was going down! we fought for a little while and then I finally won. "Twerp," he said frowning "you're not good enough to own a Pokemon, but whatever, I'm sure we'll meet again" he dropped his Trainer card and I picked it up and Read the name: 'Silver' he started looking around and in his pockets then noticed I had his trainer card "Hey!" he yelled and quickly snatched it back, "Oh no, you saw my name! darn it!" and ran off, I went back to Professor Elm's lab and saw a cop there, a Pokemon had been stolen, I remembered Silver and his Totadile, And then realized, Silver stole the Pokemon! I told the cop and gave Elm the Egg, He told me I should take the gym challenge, so I did. little did I know, Terror awaited on my Final Road...

Chapter three: A Champion Born, A Champion Torn..

I battled all the Gym leaders in Johto and won all eight badges, It was Finally time for me to face: The Elite Four, I made my way through Victory Road and battled Silver one last time. I walked in, Healed my Pokemon, and finally challenged the Elite Four, I beat them with ease, I don't know how though, either way, I defeated the current Champion: Lance, the Dragon Trainer, and Brother of Clair, I then made my way through Kanto, until I found Lavender Town....

Chapter four: Gold, Silver, and Lavender: the colors of Death....

I found myself in Lavender Town, it had no Gym, so I wanted to leave soon, because I was eager to beat the next Gym Leader, but I found Silver... he looked terrible, he had a bullet wound in his left shoulder, he was bleeding out. I bent over to help him, but he suddenly grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me forward so hard that, *slash* I woke up in what I believed to be heaven... But what has given me so much Hell, the earthbound afterlife.....

Chapter five: Rest In Peace Trainer Gold...

My death, it was... a meat grinder... when Silver pulled me close it was too hard! He accidentally threw me behind him at a meat slicer! I was cut to pieces.... I was killed... in the town I loathed... I had Lost... To.. Silver..... the one time he beat me, ended me, so I am..... Lost Silver.....

THE END