26

_Next day_

JORDEN'S POV:

I said yes to Kyle finally.

I'm gonna lose you, but before that ever happens I'm gonna hold on to you like I'm saying goodbye forever.

"Kyle, if we break up please don't hate me I just-"

"How could I ever hate you" he said smiling

"Gosh I love you" I said then kissed him passionately, we broke off and we cuddled on my couch. Not after long I fell asleep in his arms. I felt him kiss my forehead and carry me upstairs, then I heard the door close.

Not long after my life went to hell, when I woke up my dad called me downstairs.

"Jorden, while you were sleep. On the news it said that. Olive had been kidnapped and beaten to death, and page had died in a car crash"

My eyes widened. Of course this happened, I will never find peace. I got up from the table silently. Not crying or looking shocked, I just got up and I walked to the bridge. No I'm not jumping in, it's very tempting to. But I'm not doing that to Kyle. Not anymore.

I just stared into the water looking at the reflecting sky.

"DYING is forgetting, LIVING is abuse. GOD is a liar, and a phony"

I turned around the other way heading towards the woods. While I was walking through the woods a pair of arms wrapped around me. I know it's Kyle. I looked down and saw his black jacket sleeve and his many, MANY band bracelets. His head was leaning on my shoulder, and then he spoke.

"I saw you near the bridge"

"Nothing to worry about, I wasn't thinking about 'that'"

"Good, I want to keep my princess in my life forever" I could feel his smile against my shoulder. It was a nice feeling, to know that he's happy.

"It's nice to know your so happy Kyle"

"All of it. An act"

I turned around still in the grasp of his arms and wrapped mine around his neck. "What do you mean?"

"I'm struggling with depression, and still recovering from the depression of when you left. I know your staying with me this time but.... I keep thinking it's going to happen again so I'm stuck at 99% of recovery"

"Did you see the news"

"No, you watch it?"

"Not at all, but my dad told me that on the news it said. Page . And olive . Had been killed" I paused and then continued "I didn't cry, bad things follow me" then I smiled and started to cry because of their death. Then spoke more "I hoped I would have changed by the time this happened to any of my friends, but I didn't get a chance to change. I only got worse, Kyle if I were to die, all the pain would go away, same as the memories. But I only want the pain to go away. Everybody will forget me, I'll forget everybody"

"I won't" he said trying to make it better

"But you don't make that decision"

He wiped the tears off of my face, kissed me then said "then I just won't die before you" he smiled. Then we joined hands and he walked me home and spent the night.

You will die before me, and I'll be the one to watch you die. Bad things follow me.