39

JORDEN'S POV:

_Next week_

I had to make a new video today and I also wanted to talk to Kyle. The only problem I have with my nightmares are that I can't tell the date or the time when they happen or arew about to happen, the only time I can tell the date is when they do happen, and by that time it would be to late. So today I decided to do a video with kyle. I called Kyle over to film a video and just to talk and be a nice person.

_3hours later_

Kyle finally came and he said we would be doing the 'Not my legs challenge'

"Hello everyone, this is my boyfriend Kyle and he has is own YouTube channel so check him out. ALRIGHT so today I'm going to be doing a challenge and honestly I might actually die because Kyle could kill me and there would be no witnesses. But I mean let's get started"

Kyle laid down on the floor, I sat on top of him and put a blanked over my knees. Kyle started laughing out of nowhere and told me to get up. When I did get up he grabbed his area and ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Shït" he screamed and laughed at the same time.

I went back into the living room and picked up the camera and Heald it in a vlog position.

"What's wrong" I asked laughing, having an idea of what's wrong

"It's all your fault" he said back

"I don't even know what I did" I laughed

"I got a boner"

"Oh and uhm Kyle, you said that on camera" I said and then right after I heard Kyle unlock the door so I ran back into the living room.

I heard his footsteps coming fast in my direction and then he tackled me on to the floor when he saw me.

"BONER BONER KYLE HAS A BONER" I screamed while laughing to a point that could surpass laughing gas.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled at me laughing as well

"BONER BOY HE'S BONER BOY" Then he cover my mouth but I continued "bonr boy his bonr boy ff he cn get a bonr his bonr boyy"

He took his hand off my mouth and kissed me.

"You are taking all of this out of that video"

"Nope"

"I hate you"

"You wuv me"

"That's right I love you so much I tackled you down and kissed you with a boner"

"Ewwww, the hell off of me"

"Nope"

"How bout I kick your boner"

"I am getting off now"

Kyle went back into the bathroom to let his little friend calm down then he came back out to do the outro with me.

"Alright that will be all for today I like how we decided to do a challenge and did the exact opposite, but see you guys and write down in the comments what I should call you guys it has to be related to either: turtles, pandas, or me being emo trash. But that is all and I will see you in the near future, goodbye's are never endless... ENDLESS GOODBYE'S" and then I pressed pause and took out the USB and put it in my pocket.

"Hey Kyle are you moving to L.A" I asked him

"No, but I want to. Oh but when and if I go your going with me" he said

"I'd like that" I said in a sweet and calm voice, then I kissed his cheek

"What was that for"

"That was a pact saying you not allowed to break up with me and you can't leave Ohio without me"

"Okay, what's this all about" Kyle asked me concerned

"I had a new nightmare, and you left Ohio to go to L.A but a week before you did leave you broke up with me and I don't know why, you didn't even say we would go back to being friends. You just left"

"Well that's not going to happen okay, i'd never leave without a good explanation let alone without one at all. So don't worry I'm not get anywhere. Not without you"

I do love you Kyle, but this is something you can't promise me. I can assure you.