Chapter 2 Jack an Impact Monster!!

Hello..! To everyone before I start I must tell you... Today is Souma Saito's birthday and he's the Voice Actor of my most favorite character in the entire buddyfight series and that's Tasuku Ryuenji!! Anyway just wanted to tell you all this!! Happy Birthday Souma Saito!

 Today is Souma Saito's birthday and he's the Voice Actor of my most favorite character in the entire buddyfight series and that's Tasuku Ryuenji!! Anyway just wanted to tell you all this!! Happy Birthday Souma Saito!

Now that's out of the way..! Time to start the chapter!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKA'S POV:
I had my bag in my hand heading to school I was actually excited to go to school today..! I get to see my boyfriend..! Huh... I never called him that till now... I smiled to myself I liked it..! As I walked my mind began to wander to the dream I had last night... it was weird I saw Tasuku and me... Tasuku was holding a little girl in his arms smiling with me next to him... we were both smiling... I can't remember the rest but all I can remember is seeing that the little girl had Tasuku's hair color and my eye color....

(A/N: Who do you all think the little girl is😄.)

TASUKU'S POV:
I was heading to school I soon saw Oka... I walked up to her... I smiled... I tried to get her attention but she was spaced out... "Hey.. earth Oka..!" I said waving my hand in front of her face... that seemed to snap her out.

OKA'S POV:
I blinked snapping out of my daze... I looked to see Tasuku... I smiled at him... he hugged me from behind wrapping his arms around me.... he kissed my cheek... I blushed... "Tasuku... let go..!" I said embarrassed... "Aww why... I can't show my affection towards my girlfriend.." he said I smiled when he called me that... he soon let me go holding my hand.. "Come on... lets go." he said smiling...

We saw Bal pulling on Jack... "What are you doing with Jack.." I asked Bal
Bal said this wasn't Jack.... I giggled while Gao and his friends sweatdropped... Tasuku soon explained to Bal that is Jack. Bal was shocked.

/Time Skip/:
/At Aibo Academy/:
OKA'S POV:
Tasuku and I were walking down the halls when we saw Jack... we looked to see someone talking to him and Bal... I looked at the boy I think his name is Watteru... Tasuku confronted him asking Watteru to buddyfight him. I smiled he was always willing to do what's right.

/Skipping to the buddyfight/:
OKA'S POV:
As I watched the buddyfight I happened to hear Ozon B commenting saying that Tasuku has no chances in winning since his life is at 2..!! I was not taking that sitting down..! So... I got up lightly tapping g Ozon B... his head turned around looking at me while freaking Kuguru out... I placed my hand on his should gripping it tightly... looking him straight in the eyes... I whispered to him in a threatening voice.. "Don't you ever say that.. ever... we won't know the outcome till the buddyfight ends..! Got it.." As I said that I felt my glow a light scarlet... "Oka..!" Kasy said I blinked I shook my head letting go of Ozon B heading back to my seat.

Tasuku has an Impact Monster!!!!!
It was soooo awesome!!! I smiled.. I headed down towards the arena Gao asked Bal about the impact card but Bal didn't know anything... I was curious about Bal now... what else could Bal do... Tasuku soon brought me outside.

/Outside/:
OKA'S POV:
"Why you bring me outside.." I said he smiled at me... pulling me close.. I blushed slightly... "What happened... before during my buddyfight I looked away for a second I saw your eyes glow a light red.." he said I looked at him remembering what happened... "I don't know.... it just happened... I got upset..." I said he smiled " It's fine.. I was just curious..." he said I smiled hugging him... but my mind began to wander again what did happen... and who was that little girl in my dream... I felt Tasuku gently stroking my hair I smiled again feeling calm... I knew he'd always be with me no matter what...
💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙🌸💙
And that's the 2nd chapter! Stay tuned for the next one..!