Whats wrong with me...

Ever since falling from a tree at my friend Mias party i was never the same. The doctor told my family that the fall messed up my brain and I had to be put on high medication on the risk of dying. I was only 5 years old. Luckily I survived . But i didn't  always know that. The night I came home from the hospital. they were sure I wouldn't live past midnight. But I had a dream. Not just any dream. A clear, real dream. It was me the next morning my parents crying hugging me. Smiling. Something i hadn't seen in a while. A real smile. I woke up the next morning, alive! and what I saw in my dreams, happened! My parents hugging me smiling real smiles. It was the exact same. 

I continued to get better with my health. Until i was (almost) perfectly healthy. I was still under medication with daily hospital visits. I started school again. Seeing Mia everyday was great. Just when i thought my life was normal it happened again.

I had a dream. It was April 23, my favorite teacher Mrs. Annabelle was driving home from school. A cat came along her path. When she steered away to try not to hit it, a car crashed right into the side of the car. The force pushed it into the wrong side of the lane where it was hit again.

I woke up with sweat pouring down my face. 11:39 pm. My parents heard and rushed into my room I told them everything. They comforted me and told me it was just a nightmare and to go back to sleep. But it wasn't. The date came, April 23. Mrs. Annabelle was late to class that morning. I had forgotten all about my dream until the principle came in and told us that Mrs. Annabelle had gotten into a car accident. 

That's when it hit me. My dream. it had come true, again! The crash had left Mrs. Annabelle paralyzed so she was no longer able to teach. These dreams kept occurring almost every night. Some happy, some sad. Some in the far future. Some came the next day.

Some say it was a blessing... I call it a curse.