Chapter 2: Welcome to Gravity Falls

Danny sat in his seat leaning against his almost looking out the window. It had a few hours or so since they lelf Amity Park to travel to Guavity Falls to see his uncle Dan and his family. Ever since they left their home, Danny have felt a bit uneasy, it wasn't just because his home to his friends to protect, it was the letter and this trip. He couldn't drop the feeling that this was some kind of trap being led out for him, it may have just been his paranoia from ghost fighting kicking in, but something was telling him that it wasn't his paranoia. He was also on edge because he couldn't stop thinking about that Dan had escape his prison in the thermas and in now hiding out and is pretending to be this uncle "Dan." He just hoped that his thoughts were wrong in this matter, because he was in no mood to deal with his evil future self.

After a bit of staring out his window, Danny's mind wondered off to what happened earlier before they left.

Flashback

Danny headed upstairs and started packing for 'their' big trip. He was in no mood for this because he had to drop everything he had plan to see this so called uncle that he never heard of before. He wanted to finally spend his time with his friends because he had always been so busy protecting his home and everyone in it from the evil ghosts that attack it that they haven't hang out alot like they use to. Sure he could just ignore the ghost and continue on with his everyday life, but because of his hero complex he couldn't just leave it with the chance of someone getting hunt. Someday he wished he could just push his responsibilities off to the side like homework, but knew that it wasn't the right thing to do. He had to continue what he is doing and hope for the best that it is the right thing to do.

He let out a sigh from that thought as he looked around his room deciding what to pack. The main things that he knew he had to pack were extra Fenton Thermases, ghost weapons, Fenton Phones, and clothes, if he needed anything else he would pack it later before he leaves. After all the main things were packed, he went downstairs and headed out to the Nasty Burger hoping to catch his friends there and lell them the change of plans.

(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)(×)

''And you are sure there was nothing you could do to change their minds?" Sam asked throwing her hands up into the air to help emphasize how she was feeling.

"Sam's right dude," Tucker told him, "We had pretty much the whole summer planned out, from fighting ghosts to going camping! And you just decide to drop out at the last second?!"

Danny just shook his head, "Trust me, I'm not hype about this ether. I was actually hoping at trying to have an almost ghost free summer. Plus Jazz also thought it was a good idea to go there for a vacation saying stuff like how I needed to get away from all the ghosts and weirdness around here, that Amity Park with do fine if we go and how even heroes need a vacation. I can't believe sehe would side with the idea, even when she knew that I made it MY responsibility to protect everyone from ghost attacks!"

Sam and Tucker looked at each other before looking back at a slouching Danny, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with Jazz on this one," Sam told her friend.

"Same here," Tucker added in, "You need a break once in a while man, considering what has been happening lately."

"Don't remind me," Danny mumbled banging his head down onto the table in front of him remembering how he been attacked more constantly lately, plus the Box Ghost had been "attacking" more each day, maybe around 30 on 50 times each day. Plus there were there plans that Danny's fruitloop arch nemesis known as Vlad Plasmius, AKA Vlad Masters, who wants to kill Jack, take Maddie as his own and make Danny his evil little apprentice and son.