Chapter |||

While driving the girl at the bar that will be named Madison is hugging Cenar while asking him.

So where are we going, your place or mine?

It’s up to you baby just tell me the direction if you want to your place. Marcus smiled and focused on driving

 You know I’ve wanted to do this for a long time. Madison grab Marcus’s “superman “even if it’s in his pants. Madison rubbing it hard and she wanted to open up the zipper but Marcus stopped her.

Whoah! Now babe, will do that later don’t be excited superman will wake up any minute now so better wait until we get to my condo.

Hmmm okay babe, then hurry up I want to play with superman. Someone wanted to play with him. Madison smiled while biting her lips looking at Marcus.

Aaaah yes, yes don’t stop that’s it. That is so fucking great don’t ever stop.ooohh

Want that huh? I’ll give you what you want you fucking bitch aahh

Yes do whatever you want, I’m yours fuck me harder. Aaah ahhh yeah fuck me!!

I’m coming in or out baby? Imm commmmming!

Outside please I wanna taste you baby. Aahh harder faster..

Here it comes aaaaahhh. Yeah that’s good.

 They kissed and then after that session with the girl in the bar Marcus let Madison get some sleep and he get up on the bed to get some beer and drink it on the balcony and play his guitar for some reason he cried again because he feels the pain that his hiding for a long time now.  She remembers again the first girl who broke his heart and made him like this wasted and hard as a rock.