The escape

Blood oozed from the wound ever so slowly. Dripping down my chest and neck. I held onto the knife tightly as it hovered over my heart. I'm not sure what came over me i just knew i had to get the knife. I could hear him growl displeased with the current situation. That being that i wasn't dead. 'Sorry sir, i got something to live for' i thought. The man reeked of corpses. I assume it's cause of the blood stain hood he has covering himself. I felt his knee slipping off my other hand so I instantly did the unthinkable. I grabbed his hood forcefully yanking him toward me into a heated kiss. His body seemed taken back, but i wasn't pushed away. It just got worse as he forced his tongue across every corner of my now violated mouth.

I slowly began shoving him over so i could top him. I kept a light grip on the knife moving my fingers toward the handle. His one free hand ran up my side, slightly pulling up my hoodie. 'What a perv. First you try to kill me and then you want sex!?' I could feel the tears running through his cheeks everytime our lips connected. The flesh just hanging there even though it should be connected. I slowly brought my knee up getting into position, and rammed it as hard as i could into his crotch.

He cried out in pain as i took the knife digging as far into his arm as i could. "Sorry sugar, gotta fly" i winked and took off. My life depended on it. I felt like i was flying. My feet moved on their own through every ally way, and around every corner till the orphanage was in view. "Home base. Legs don't fail me now." His footsteps grew nearer as I heard him gaining on me. "You little whore!" He screamed.

'Yeah yeah shut your pie hole, pervy....i could go for some pie right about now' just the time to be thinking about sweets huh? Stupid, but good. I took the leap of faith latching onto the sill of the slippery window struggling to pull myself up. I heard his charge come to a hault. "Can't get away that easily, bitch!". A stinging sensation shot through my leg as he jumped up slicing the back of my calf. " god damn! That was a dick move! I kind of need that leg thanks!" I yelled at him as i shoved my heel into his face watching him fall over.

My hand hurt like hell, but I was determined to live. I squeezed myself up and through the window. Quickly shutting it behind me i made sure it was locked. My lungs began to ache as i struggled for breath laying on my cold, wooden floor. "I made it (s

). I made it." I stumbled up jumping into my PJs, and bandaged myself up. "A few battle scars. Nothing I can't handle." I laid myself onto the cement block also known as a mattress, and brought the covers over me. It was a difficult night, but i managed, and fell asleep somehow.

Jeff's POV

"Don't you fucking worry, kitty cat. This isn't the end. I'll kill you soon enough" i stared up at the window before stowing my knife into my hood pocket. I stalked off back into the shadows. She'll come out again. 'If you want to play cat and mouse fine. We will see who comes out on top. Killing you would be a pleasure.' I laughed to myself which then turned into a loud sadistic cackle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I apologize for the short chapter and long wait. I am very busy so i didn't have time to update till now but i will try to do that at least every two weeks. Thanks for waiting.