Why Me?

Diana P.O.V

I lay in bed thinking of what they would do to me next. What was coming for me today. Then my mom burst through the door.

Da'Monica( Mom): What the hell are doing? Get yo ass up and clean this house up. Yo daddy got something for u once he get home from work.

*I already knew what that was, another beating. Once again for who knows what. I learned to deal with the beatings. I learned to just tense up my body and deal with it. One beating was so bad, it put me in a concussion for 2 weeks shraight.

******************

Da'Marco( Dad): Diana!!! Get yo ass out here i got some business to handle with you!!!

Diana:Ok

Da'Marco: That's yes sir to you ya nasty ass bitch!!! Get ya ass in the basement!!!

*I was at the last five bottom steps and he pushed me down the rest! It hurted like hell, but I had to shake it off. So I lay there half way protected his hits from my face. I could always hide the body bruises.

Da'Monica: Get y'all ass' up her! Diana we got another surprise for you!?! Go in your room and pack all your stuff.

* As I went into my room, packing my stuff, I heard whispering that they can't wait till I leave. I didn't quite understand it but then they called me out to hurry my ass up. So I ran out trying not to get into more trouble that I was already into.

Da'Marco: Hurry up hoe!

Diana: Yes sir!

*******************

* As we walked into this huge building, I saw lots of kids running around. It even seemed that I saw kids my age. We went up to this desk and the lady with a name tag that says Patti;

Patti:Hello! Welcome to New York Adoption Center!

*I finally knew what my surprise was!!!

......................

Hi guys! I'm Khristina!

.........................

This isn't my first page on Wattpad. I even made a book before on my old profile page. It was called Lost Sisters. I probably will try to rewrite that story,

but please enjoy, like, share and I will probably have the next part of this book out by next week! Thanks guys bye!