Chapter 2

I looked out of the window and my mouth literally hanged open. The sight was breath taking! I shook my brother's arms in order to wake him up. He can't miss this sight!

"Onii-chan, wake up!"

"Hmmmm....."

*PAK*

"OUCH, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He screamed at me. Hehe. That's what you get for shouting at my ear. I smirked at him and pointed at the window. He peeked at it and his eyes widened at the sight.

"Beautiful...." I heard him mutter under is breath.

"Right?", mother added while smiling. I saw father smiled at us when he looked at the mirror. Bet I looked adorable. Hehehe. I rummaged through my bag and grabbed the love of my life.

Chocolate. This little piece of goodness will take you to cloud 9. My brother saw me eating and pouted at me. "What are you doing? You look like a duck." I teased him as I took big bites on the yummy chocolatey goodness.

I looked at him and saw that his mouth was watering at the sight of the chocolate. We are indeed siblings. I proceeded teasing him by chewing slowly and describing how it tastes.

"Omg, people definitely have to try this chocolate brand. It's very yummy~" I exaggerated at them.

I saw him suffering. Aweeeeee. "Onii-chan, do you want some?" I held the chocolate bar directly to his mouth. I'm generous after all. He took a bite and his eyes immediately sparkled.

"You want another bite?"

He nodded and I smirked. "You want chocolate..... You buy chocolate~" His eyes widened at my choice of words. Hehe. Sorry Onii-chan.

"We're almost there Chiyaki, Masaomi. So be quiet and do not fight for the love of vegetables." My father interjected. Ehhh. We're not fighting father~

"Well she started it."

...... Why you little cockroach. I'm going to crush you when we get there. Mwahahahahaha! Bow down to your leader, Onii-san~

-------------------

It's boring. Brother is sleeping (as usual), father is driving, and mother is reading a book. I looked out the window and began contemplating my life.

And eventually, I began to question myself. What do you want to be when you grow up? What do I exactly want to be? Hmmmmm..... A fashion designer? An architect? I don't know~

What do you want to do with your life? That's easy Chiyaki. Travel the world~

Now I look stupid talking to myself. My life is boring ;-; "Ne, Chiyaki~" I heard my mother called out my name. "Hai?", I asked as I looked at her.

"Rumors said that the sea on the side of our new house has been reportedly sighted that there are ghosts and mermaids there. I mean, is that even possible?" My mother told me while spacing out.

Maybe.... "Really?" My eyes landed on the window where I can see the landscape of the mountains.

  "Yes, so you better not roam around too much. Who knows what you'll see~" my father drawled out in a teasing way. "I'm not scared of ghosts father." I stuck out my tongue at him as I heard my mother giggled.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Heh, as if. I'm not afraid of ghosts. I'm afraid of humans xD

------------

My dearest readers (if you exist xD),

            Thank you for reading my story and I'm very sorry if my english is bad. You see, English is my second language so I'm not probably good at it. (I hate English PACES) Thank you queendecimal for making the book cover~ I love you friend <3

Adios Muchachos~

                             -Author-sama~