Chapter 3

"We're there Chiyaki."

As soon as I heard those words, I immediately sat up straight and looked out of the window. Oh my golly, our new house is fantastic! (The picture of their house was on chapter 2.)

The sea was crystal clear like no one has ever thrown garbage at it. I guess the people get scared easily by rumors. I chuckled heartily at the thought.

"Why are you laughing like there's no tomorrow?" My brother snickered at the sight of me laughing like a maniac. He probably thought that I was going cray cray.

At the side of my eyes, I saw something moving at the ocean. What was that? "Onii-chan, did you see that?!" I nagged him as I point my finger at the direction in which I saw the 'thing' moving.

"See what?", he asked me while looking at where I was pointing. He deadpanned at me while I sweat dropped. "Are you playing a prank on me?",

"Nooooo. Why would I do that?", I told him while pouting. "Because you're Chiyaki." I heard him opening the door. Ouch. I'm not that bad Onii-chan. Well.... Maybe? Anyway, what was that?

"Masaomi, Chiyaki, get out of the car and pick your own room." Mother told us while carrying the bags. I immediately perked up and looked at my brother.

This. Means. War.

Ruuuuuuuuuunnnnnn! I unlocked the door and burst it open.  Got out of the car, and ran into the house like the devil is chasing me. I want the second biggest room in this house!

Once I was inside the house, I ran around and opened random doors. And then I bumped into a wooden door.

"Ehhhhhh? That door is creepy." My brother hid behind me as we stared at the door. "Indeed", I aswered. The door was definitely giving me shivers.

"Ne, Onii-chan, why don't you go inside~" I smirked as his eyes widened.

Hahahahaha! I'm so evil :3 "No thanks!" He screamed at me and he suddenly ran off. What a coward. And he calls himself almighty? XD

I redirected my thoughts unto the creepy door. I guess I'll have to open this door.

.
.
.
.
.

I can't T^T

No! You can do this Chiyaki. You're a Tachibana. Tachibana's are strong and brave! So start acting like one. I held the doorknob and slowly twisted it.

Breathe in....breathe out... I opened the door and I discovered a forest?

A forest connected to our house? But isn't our house on the seaside? It doesn't hurt to roam around a little, right? I'm pretty sure that they won't find me

"Come, Chiyaki."

-------------------

There you go~ Another update. See you on the next chapter my dearest readers (if you exist) A vote will be very much appreciated :) adios~

-Author-sama