Home. Forever?

Jc's POV

We arrived at home and went to the living room. The projector was on so we decided to play the movie Titanic. When we were to the scene where they were holding on to each other in the water when Arianna had started to cry. I walked over the the love seat she was sitting on. I sat down and began to rub her back. I don't know what took over me, I mean, I felt like we were dating and she was sad. So I had to do something. I enveloped her in my arms and she laid her head on my chest. I kissed her head. I noticed that Kian looked uncomfortable and slightly annoyed. When she began to fall asleep I signaled Kian to shut the movie off. I quietly as I could walked up the stairs with her. When I got to her room I want to lay her down when I felt arms tighten around my neck. They were hers. I smiled. Trying every way to get out. I finally settled in her bed. If you can't beat them, join them?

When I woke up she was turned around so we were spooning. I heard a knock and a muffled voice. It was Kian, "Breakfast is ready." He opened the door and immediately looked away. "Oh my god!" He screamed. Way to be quiet. She rolled over and stood up. "I have clothes on, nothing happened. Okay?" He walked away obviously pissed off.