Questions

Jc's POV

I felt so bad. Like to the point of where I didn't want to function, just wanted to be numb. I mean, I did that. To both of them. They walked downstairs together. I looked away. Both because we were in a rough patch and I liked her. And I couldn't have her. "Are you hungry?" I said. Nods were all I got in response. "Okay, I'll make pancakes." They walked to the living room and turned on Netflix. I heard them start Mean Girls. And yes, I do know what the intro sounds like. I began to mix up the batter and cook them. I yelled "Breakfast!" They both scurried in and began to eat. I wasn't hungry so I walked up to my room to film. Without Kian.

"What's up guys, Jc here .... And no Kian."
"So, I'm going to be doing a sit down Q&A" *pulls up Twitter* *hears door open* "Jc, can I talk to you?" Arianna said. "Sure, I'm filming. Come on get in it!" "Um... Oh ok." "This everyone is Arianna. She is staying with us ands very awesome. She likes vans, crop tops, and the Iowa Hawkeyes." "That was a very detailed description, but ok." She laughed. "That's okay." I pouted.

I asked her the questions.

J: "Favorite color?"

A: "Mint green."

J: "Favorite food?"

A: "Does Arizona count?"

J: "Favorite song?"

A: "Um.... Me, Myself and I."

"Sing it." I challenged. "Wha-What?!" "Do it." "Um... Okay I guess."

It's just me myself and I, solo ride until I die. Cause I got me for life. I don't need a hand to hold even when the night is cold I got got that fire in my soul.

And this is as far as I can see I just need privacy plus a whole lotta tree modesty I just need space to do me get the world and what they trying to see. A stellar max boy right beside me a Ferrari I'm buying three a closet of Saint Laurent... (Messed up lyrics)
When she began to rap I said "Oh we'll need to censor that." She just smiled and kept going. After she was done I did my outro and put my hand over the camera. She left my room and went and did something. As I was editing and uploading I decided to title the video Fun with my GF. As soon as it was up there was many comments and my Twitter feed was blowing up. She came into my room and I immediately covered the computer screen. She gave me a surprised look and muttered "Were you...? Um I'll go." "No, it's fine what did you want?" "I just wanted to talk." "Okay" She came and sat on the edge of my bed. "Well, I just wanted to say that I forgive you, Kian and I both and we know that you were drunk and you didn't know what you were doing and you had liked me, but Kian didn't know." By now she was crying. "And we're a thing now." I hugged her. So tight. I didn't think she could breathe. And neither could I.