60. Where did you go player

JANE POV

I drove to Zanes house. "Jane you shouldnt be out," He said. I'm fine, I said. "Come in," He said. "So im guessing your here about James," He said. I am, I said. "Does Matt know your here,"? He ask. Matt doesnt have to know everything, I said. "Fair enough," He said. "So what is it you need me to do,"? He ask. I need you to tell me why he is already out of jail, why I got a phone call this morning at 6:30 saying he was being release, I said. "He has an uncle thats pretty high up in the system that keeps getting him out," He said. I want you to find out his next move because if he comes around Gabbie again, I will kill him, I said. "Okay," He said. I got to get home before everyone wakes up, I said. "Okay Jane, You take care of yourself okay," He said as he hug me. Okay, I said.

I got home and got back in bed with Matt. He got closer to me. "Where did you go?" He wispered. I needed to get some air, I said. "How do you feel?" He ask. Fine, I said. "Good," He said with a small smile. I smiled. He kissed me. "So are wanting to do something today," He ask. Sure, I said. "Why dont we take Gabbie to the park, we go eat lunch and then take her to the park," He said. Okay, I said with a smile. He smiled. "I have to go home and take a shower and then I'll come get you guys," He said. Why dont you just get a shower here? I ask. "Well I just didnt," Was all he could say. Matthew get in the shower before I kick your ass, I said. "Promise," He said with a smile. Get in the shower, I said with smile.

Hey Mark im taking Gabbie, I said. "Okay, do you have your gun with you," He ask. I'll have Matt, I said. "Okay," He said. "Gabb's," Gabbie kept saying. I look at Mark. She calls herself Gabb's now, I said. "She's been yelling that all morning," He said. So I got Gabbie ready and I finished getting ready in my room. "Hey Jane, I forgot to grab my shirt, can you hand it to me please," Matt said. Now see thats torcher, I said. He smiled. "Come on Jane, I fully dressed other than my shirt," He said. Okay, I said. I handed it to him but he pulled me into him and kissed me. See I knew that was going to happen, I said. He laughed as he kissed me again. Okay you got to finish getting ready, I said. And why couldnt you come get your shirt if you were fully dressed. "I dont know, Lazy I guess," He said laughing. Yeah, no kidding, I said laughing. He laughed

He finished and then Matt got Gabbie in the car. We went over to the little cafe. We sat down and I look around and saw Mason sitting at a table set for two. I look over and see Greenlee but then I see Jack with her. Mason saw them and kind of put his head down. Oh man, I said quietly. "What,"? Matt ask. showed him. "Why did she do that? They had a date today," he said. Did they? I ask. "Yes," Matt said. I look back over at Mason and he got up and left in a hurry.

I'll be back, I said and got up and went after Mason. Mason, Where are you going? I ask. He stop walking. "Im going home," He said. Is it about Greenlee and Jack? I ask. "You know maybe if she wouldnt have lied and said that she had stuff to do around the house, I would be okay with this," He said. Im sorry, I said. "I just have to face that it over and that we are never gonna work it out," He said. Dont say that, something could change, I said. "It's over Jane," He said. Im sorry, I said. I didnt know what else to say. I'll see you around, I said. "Yeah," He said quietly.

I walk back in and saw Greenlee. She look at me and then look over and saw Mason. I shook my head. Hey sorry, I said to Matt. "It's okay, Hows Mason,"? He ask. Heartbroken, I said. "Poor guy, He tryed," He said. Yeah, I said. Matt Put his hang on mine. "No," Gabbie said. I look at her. I touch Matt. "NO," She said. Awww Matty got a new girlfriend, I joked. "My Matt," Gabbie said. I look at Matt. Well fine she yours now," I said to Matt. He laughed. "Well this is my Jane," He said. She look at me and then him. "No," She said. So you dont love me any more? I ask. She smiled. "Yes," She said. I laughed.

So your Jane, I said with a smile. He took a sip out of his drink. "Yep," He said. Says who? I ask. "Me," He said with a smile. I laughed. Oh okay, I said. So we took Gabbie to the park and went back to my house to find Mark and Sophia fighting. "I'll just come back over tonight," Matt said. I look at him. More like staying the night, you know your not leaving, I said with a smile. "Wow you know us so well," He said. I laughed. He kissed me goodbye and left.