Happiness :D

**Kya yaar sanyu tu toh dhang ka kuch pehnne ko hi nahi layi ab kya pehnu jisse us sadu ki style statement ko match kar saku**

Randhir- Sanyukta ? You are not yet ready ? -_- You came so early and you are still in your PJ's

Sanyu-Wo mujhe smjh ni arha mai kya pehnu :(

Randhir-Uff! Ye ladkiyan..Waise toh inki wadrobe mai hazar kapde honge par jab pehnne ki baat ho to yehi haal rehta h inka ! Ok show me what you got? I'll select it for you

Sanyu-This black tee,floral printed dress,jumpsuit,This white mexican tee and long bethem dress...and

(Randhir interrupts her in between)

Randhir-Ok ok enough I know you have everything -_- ok wear this white tee with a denim jeans and dress just like me ^_^

Sanyukta-Hehe wo toh dikh hi rha hai you are obsessed with your style ! Anyway this casual tee is looking fab on you sir :p

Randhir-come on now hurry up or you will miss what I have planned..

Sanyu-Ok just coming!

(Randhir leaves and sanyu applies kajal which compliments with her look even more..She applies perfume and a bit of pink gloss..Picks up her black clutch,wears wedges and locks the door)

Randhir -Woaah! Someone is looking hot!

Sanyu-kon ? Yha to koi nai hai :o

Randhir -I m talking about u dumbo..

Sanyu-Ohh :P Thankyou Mr Handsome..!

Randhir-Chalo lets go to Sanpanama...A surprise waits for you...

Sanyukta-Wow but surprise mere liye kyu?

Randhir-Ab galti ki hai to chukana pdega :P

**sanyu hits him with her clutch**

(AT SANPANAMA)

Its a place which is situated near the lake and couples come and spend quality time with each other..!

Randhir blindfolds sanyukta and takes her to the place where he planned something for her..

Sanyu -Ab kholu kya?

Randhir -Abhii pohnchne to do..

Sanyu-Ab?

Randhir-Bas Bas.. Umm Ab kholo
**Sanyu opens her blindfold and she is surprised to see the place as it was more than a dream for a girl to go to such a place which is booked for her.. There were rose petals and her name was written with the rose petals.. Rum,whisky and what not was kept there and specially Sanyukta's favourite chocolates were there... There was a card which says sorry Miss BakBak**

(Sanyu immediately hugged Randhir and tears rolled down her cheeks)

Randhir-Sanyukta kya hua??

Sanyu-Nobody has done so much for me till now except my Nani..
I can't imagine that someone would do this just for me..

Randhir-Sanyu -_- Aap esa kyu soch rhi hai ham hai na :/ I mean ki ham sach mai sorry the..Ab smile kriye :) I did this to see you smile not to make you cry!

Sanyu - :D Thankyou,kya ye saari chocolates meri hai ?

Randhir -Haa ♥

Sanyu- yaya!

(Randhir was so happy to see Sanyukta happy and he just wished for her happiness)

**They spent their whole day their doing absurd things and irritating each other but they didn't knew It was a stormy night ahead ! **

I knw I m late with update but guys I m sorry :* You all have been constantly supporting me ^_^ This is for everyone who asked me to update soon ♥ Love you all !