Jealousy Onboard

*After their cute little date Sanyukta and Randhir came back to their hotel*

Oh shit sanyu,How can you forget to call nani..How dumb you are.. She mummered to herself while searching her phone..

Randhir-Kya dhund rahi ho Sanyukta?

Sanyu-Umm wo My phone!

Randhir-Here it is :) You forgot about it totally ;) He smirked..

Sanyu-Give it back to me now!

(Randhir threw it on the bed and went to change his clothes)

OMG 25 Missed calls from Nani and 50+ from Aryan ughh How can I be so irresponsible :( Ok let me call Nani first and then I'll talk to Aryan..He must be very angry! She thought to herself..

(After two three bells Nani picked up the phone)

Sanyu-Hey Granny :) She sheepishly started the convo with her..

Nani-Sanyu ? Kitni irresponsible ho tum..Tumhe pta hai how much worried we were for you !

Sanyu- We??

Nani- Yes! Aryan came back to India and he got so much worried for you as you didn't told him anything about your job or your trip.. Are you okay there? When will you be back?

**Just then randhir came out wearing a black tee and shorts and sanyu skipped a beat seeing him**

Sanyu-Dont worry my pumpkin I will explain him everything and yes my dear nani.. I m okay :) I'll call you when I'll leave from here,Now let me talk to that angry bird hehe ..Goodnight love you <3

Nani-Gn beta Take care and keep calling till you are back love you too ..

(With this she hung the phone)

Sanyu oh god you are in a big trouble ab usse kese smjhaungi..wo to kuch sunta hi nahi hai :/

(Randhir was confused hearing all this so he went to the couch and started reading his favourite novel of "Sherlock Homes")

*Sanyu called Aryan and luckily he picked up the call..*

Sanyu-Hey Jaanu!

Aryan-Stop this Jaanu thing..It wont work now !

(Randhir to himself-Jaanu? Seriously? With whom she is talking to and why is she calling that person Jaanu ? )

Sanyu-Look Baby I m really sorry naa..Mujhe kya pta tha tum India achuke ho and you are madly looking for me to hug you and pull your cheeks :*

Aryan-Ya why do you care even? New job! New hot boss! First trip Mai toh yaad bhi nahi hunga na..

Sanyu-Areey! Wo mai btane wali thi naa..It all happened so quick. Infact mujhe khud digest late mai hua that I got the job and I m in switz with my hot boss..

(Randhir's heart was aching but he chuckled at the thought that he is being addressed as "HOT'')

Aryan-Look I want you in India soon as I want to see my bestie soon.. got it ? Its been so long since we have actually seen each other rather than skype..

Sanyu-Aww my poor baby..Ok munchkin.. I'll be back soon and then we will be together forever and she laughed on that without even realising Randhir's presence in room..Ok listen now I m feeling sleepy after my Daa-t___
I meant.. After a hectic Dayy.!!
We'll skype chat tomorrow.. At 5 according to Switz time so you match it with India's time ok ? Now gunnitee....I love u dhel saraaa and michh u usse bhi jada Kaddu! :*

(Randhir on hearing all this was fuming with rage and he thought..Zarur boyfriend hoga tabhi toh itna chipku way mai baat krri thi.. Kadu! BABY! JAANU and bla bla...Usne meri taraf dekha hi nahi jaise mai exist hi nahi karta hu :/ And Together forever.. No Never.. I'll never let her leave me.. I mean she can't go until and unless our deal is sealed..I'll not let this skype chat happen anyhow..Just wait and watch sanyukta)

Sorry for such a late update :D
Anyways 1K views :) Doing a Happy Dance ! :* Love you all..I desperately need your support to continue this.
Need 40+ votes to update the next part.. I promise I'll update as soon as I reach my target :)
Randhir Jealous! Evil randhir :D get ready to see him..