Its a Rainy Day In Paradise

My name is Rebecca Lin Bishop, I live in a little place I like to call paradise. My life has always been wonderful I have my mother Brigitte Annabel Prescot Bishop, and my father Richard Tony Bishop. We have always been close all three of us going everywere together and we had no secrets. Well that was untill I met Natasha, she changed our lives entirely.

Today is the day I will die and its all Natasha's fault. I'm getting ahead of myself here, lets go back two days before I met Natasha.

I slid down into my seat trying to hide from my teacher. 'Please don't pick me, please don't pick me' I whispered to myself. I hate going first in class presentations, you either don't know what to do or you stutter like a freak. I like to be the girl in the back observing what happens and try to get myself mentally prepared to go up infront of my classmates. The most judgemental people are the people you have grown with, one mistake and that mistake is your lable. I have always tried to stay quiet and in the back ground of this grossly rich school I go to but always end up being noticed because of my last season clothes. "Hmmm lets see." my teacher Mr. Andrews announced looking at the class looking for his victum to go first in presentations. He looks at me with a smile but then shakes his head, Thank God! "Bethany." My teacher said glaring at the blabber mouth who keeps talking to Lana. "Yes Mr.A." Bethany says batting her lashes like a pro. "Presentation you first" he said with a smirk. She gapped just like me everyone hated going first in presentations. She got up smoothing out her to tight dress witch should be a skirt, but this school dosent give a shit, not with half the girls parents who argue what they can wear. Fuck one day they might just come naked their already close to it. Bethany smiled at the class and began her presentation a little shacky but in the end a grand finish. I swear she is like a ninja how can she be so easy going and being friends with Lana. That fucking bitch could say and do the most terrible things but here's beth throwing her soul to the devil. Bitch, I hate her so much some times I wonder what it would be like to grab her fat neck and choke her. No lana isn't a beautiful blonde or the head of the cheer squad she's some fat ass with a rich mommy and daddy that get her whatever she wants. Fuck she drives a Porsche! I'm a scholarship student here at Roosevelt school so no I am not rich and have all the money like most girls and boys at this school, and we aren't poor, we just have to work for what we won't, I work, my mum, and my dad. All of us pitch in and we are happy just the way we run things.