Mama, we're all gonna die.

"Mama, we all go to hell. Mama we all go to hell. I'm writing this letter and wishing you well. Mama we all go to hell." Gerard Way sings from my laptop while I do my hair. I walk over and turn my laptop off then shove it into my MCR backpack. Have I mentioned I'm obsessed with My Chemical Romance? Well, if not, I just did so whatever. My name is Alistair Lockmann...I know, it's a strange last name.. ANYWAYS! I got to get to school before I'm late! I run outside with my bag slung over my shoulder. I bolt to the bus stop just as the bus pulls away. "NO!" I yell out. The bus doesn't stop and no one tries to even help me. Great! Just freakin great! It's the first day back to school, and I'm going to be late. I sigh and start to walk in the direction of my school. Since there's no sidewalk, I have to walk as close to the side of the road as I can. But that doesn't prevent me from getting soaked from the knee down whenever a car passes by, sloshing the water onto my brand new skinny jeans. I curse and roll them up to my knees hoping to prevent them from getting any more wet. I decide to listen to music on my treacherous walk to school. I pull my iPhone out of my pocket and put my earbuds in. I select the song 'Knives and Pens' by Black Veil  Brides and turn it up full volume causing me not to hear the car pull up besides me. I look up and pull out one of my earbuds saying," Hello, can I help you?"  The boy shakes his head and replies," No, can I help you? Do you want a ride?"  I smile," Well, uhm, if you say so. Then, yes. Thankyou very much!" Yay, I get a ride the rest of the way to school! Which is good considering that if I continued walking, I would've arrived there in twenty-five minutes. School starts in fifteen.

The boy reaches over and opens the door for me. I thank him again and get in the warm car. Then I sigh remembering I gelled my hair in a partial up-style. I  comb my medium-long hair out and down with my fingers. When I realize the song playing in the back ground, I yell," NA NA NA NA NA NA NA, FROM MALL SECURITY!!" The boy looks over at me surprised and chuckles," My Chemical Romance fan, are we?" I nod eagerly and continue to sing along with Gerard while thinking,"Oh , hey Gerard. Nice to hear from you again." He turns towards the road and starts driving again. " So, my name is Archer. What's yours?" I  examine him and reply," My name is Alistair..." He smiles and drives the rest of the way to school. "So, what year of highschool?" he inquries. I respond with,"I'm a sophomore, you?" He shakes his head yes and gets out of his car. I get out too and grab my bag.  I look back at him and walk up to Northway High school. I walk inside and turn to see if he's walking with me still. Yep, he is. He smiles at me when I turn around so I smile back happily. I'm just so thankful I didn't have to walk in the rain! Archer is really nice, or so far he is. From what I can tell. The bell rings and people start shoving and running to their new homerooms. One girl shoves me into a locker and I hit my head. While she yells at me about "running into her", I fight back the urge to kick her. I see Archer walk up and calmly explain to her that SHE ran into ME. The girl simply scoffs and walks away."Emo gays!" she calls out as she walks away. I sigh and get up. "Well, this year sucks already.."   

-So, I've decided to write another book since my other one isn't doing too hot. Anywhom, comment or vote my pretties. I also left a bit of a cliff hanger, what will Archer say? O_e Not much of one, but eh? Good enough!-