Helena

-HEY SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE BUT WHATEVER!!! Anywho, I'm going to skip to them leaving. I'm wayyyyyy too lazy to write the rest of the day...hehe... deal mofos! Also, as the title may suggest, this might be sad..I don't know for sure, I might make it sad..read my bi-tikes! Selenia you'll get this! Also also, I've been alternating pov's but it's gonna be Alistair's pov again this chapter because it's easier..-

Alistair's pov:

I walk over to my locker and put in my combination quickly. I guess school is fine and all, but I really can't wait to be home! I grab my backpack and shove my binder into it and lock my locker back up, just as someone approaches me from behind. I turn around to see Archer smiling at me. I smile back and think,"That smile....it's so..familiar." (A/N: sorry I'm on the mobile so I can't use italics, I just used quotation marks as a substitute) He clears his throat and inquiries,"So, this might seem quick cause we just met, but can I come over today?"

I reply,"Of course! My mum won't care and my dad won't be home until later." He smiles again and leads me out to his car, holding my hand. I can't help but blush, I mean, the mans already holding my hand! ^~^ I mentally slap myself and snap out of it when we arrive at his car. I jump in

-not literately..I wish it were a convertible!- and buckle my seat belt. He chuckles at my eagerness and gets in. I stick my tongue out at him and look out the window. He stops laughing,"Don't be so dramatic! *pause* Sorry...please Alistair..?" I harrumph and enjoy my reflection in the mirror. I'm beautiful aren't I? No! You're an ugly whale. Well, I take that as a compliment! (A/N: this was all in his head, he's arguing with himself. No, he's not crazy cx) Archer pokes me,"Dude! What's your address?" I respond,"1871 Lake Lane south." He nods and drives to my house. When we arrive I run out and yell,"Oh sweet lawn! How I've missed you!" I sprawl out on my front lawn and lovingly stroke it. "Yes, yes, stroke that lawn." I burst into laughter as stare at Archer. I get up and run inside,"HI MUM! IM HOME!" My mum walks out of the kitchen,"Oh, really? I hadn't noticed." Then, as soon as Archer walks in she gasps. "Archer! Is that you?! It's been years son!" Archer grins and nods. What. Just. Happened. Archer gives me a guilty look and leads ME to MY own room! He shuts the door behind him and walks over to me. He begins explaining,"When we were kids we used to play together...when we first met we kissed and kinda had a kid love...I moved away though.." All the pain he's caused me....I walk up and slap him. Hard, across the face. He hisses and grabs his cheek. I hug him and start to cry,"Bitch....you fucking left me alone.." He holds me tightly and strokes my hair,"I'm so sorry Alistair! I didn't want to leave, but baby look, I came back."

-*gasps* why am I surprised? I wrote the damn thing...haha, enjoy! Comment please..? Maybe? No..? Okay..-