The Future is Bulletproof

-WHAT'S HE GONNA SAY? EEEEEK! FIND OUT SUCKERS!-

Archer's pov:

WHAT DID SHE CALL US?!?!? I mean, yeah I might be gay...but seriously? I wonder if he remembers me..us...

-Flashback: (Archer's pov still)

"Okay Archer, go play with sweet little Alistair." My mom tells me firmly but gently. I nod shyly and walk upstairs to Alistair's bedroom. Who's this Alistair kid and why are we at his house? I knock and stand there politely waiting for him to answer the door and let me in. Mother always chastises me about minding my manners, so I decide to try and leave a good impression on the only other six-year-old in our neighborhood. Finally, (!) he answer's the door and stares at me surprised. "Oh, hello there..." he whispers shyly,"I'm Alistair..and who are you?" I examine him a moment before replying,"My name's Archer." He gestures to come on and jumps onto his batman bed. I stare at his bedspread in awe,"Wow! I love batman, too!" He yells,"NO WAY!?" I nod and jump onto him excitedly. He yelps in surprise and thrashes around. I pin him to the bed with one arm and tickle him with the other easily, since he's shorter than me. Hehe..;) He screams and kicks, but I hold him tightly. He even begs,"Please! I'll do anything you want!" I smirk deviously and let go of him. He smiles then realizes what he's done. "Oh god..." he whispers and I chuckle. I like this Ali-stair kid. He's fun to play with and stuff. I say finally,"You must play castle with me and be the beloved queen who gets poisoned and needs saving." He sighs,"Fine." I smirk again and make him lie down in the bed and call out for his "king". Although reluctant at first, he eventually begins to call out my name sadly. I rush per and say my line,"Yes, fair queen?"

He flusters up when he replies with,"Oh, I've been poisoned and only your sweet kiss could save me!" I smile and walk over to him, taking his hand and lean forward. Alistair closes his eyes in anticipation and I kiss him gently. We both blush as I pull away. We stand there in silence until he says," I like you king. Friends forever?" I nod and hug him tightly.-