chapter 3

I woke up the next day which happened to be Sunday, I didn't have work today so I could sit at home wearing sweats and eating as much food as I want. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom my hair was a mess and my makeup was everywhere I washed my face and went to the toilet then walked downstairs and into the kitchen I was in the kitchen making pancakes dancing to the music I had on when I heard a knock on the door, I ignored it thinking something just hit it since it was quite windy outside today I kept swinging my hips to the song and singing, I heard clapping and turned around with a fright there in the door way of my kitchen was two tall, tanned afro boys it was Les twins I had a look of shock on my face "how did you get in my house" I asked with shock in my voice "shallyce let us in" Larry smiled cheekily "where is she" I asked confused "I'm right here its not my fault I'm short" she jumped to try and look over the boys shoulders but failed and pushed past the two she huffed and smiled at me "don't you guys have to do another workshop somewhere" I asked them trying to figure this confusing stuff out "we only do one workshop here then we get two weeks of" Laurent smiled his accent showing through I smiled "cool where are you staying" I asked "we stay in hotel" Larry said walking into the kitchen and to the stove I watched him he grabbed one of my pancakes and bit into it then looked at me with a disgusted look on his face "this disgusting" I opened my mouth to say something then Laurent walked over and grabbed one and ripped a bit of it popping it in his mouth and made the same face as his brother "what do they taste like" I asked and watched Laurent walk over to me while Laurent looked through my cupboards "like this" he ripped a bit and put it up to my mouth "open" I opened my mouth and he put the pancake in my open mouth I chewed and swallowed "they don't taste bad " I said smiling and looked around Laurent to look at Larry who had gotten another pan out and had it on the burner stirring stuff in a bowl "what are you doing" I asked confused "cuisson, vous nourriture (cooking you food)" he said smiling over at me I nodded my head "you speak French" Laurent asked making me jump because I forget he was there he chuckled at me  "a little from highschool"  he smiled at me them walked over to his brother helping him I turned around to look at shallyce then walked over to her she was staring into space I hit her on the arm ad she snapped out of it slapping me across the face I grabbed my check she slaps friggen hard "ouch" she looked at me and smiled sheepishly and walked around me to the boys I turned around and looked at me I put my hand down and smiled his eyebrows notted together in confusion  "ce qui est arrivé à la joue (what happened to your cheek)" he walked over to me putting his hand on it I smiled at him "shallyce got a fright from me and slapped me" she looked at us hearing her name "I'm sorry ally" she said then walked over to Larry and they started flirting Laurent leaned down and moved his hand then placed his lips on my cheek kissing it the he leaned and up smiled "better" he said with a ckeeky grin I nodded and he walked away into the living area and I followed him but walked up the stairs into my bedroom I closed the door and locked it so I could get changed I put on some skinny jeans and a sweater it was a cold day today, once I was finished I walked back down stairs and sniffed the smell was amazing I walked into the kitchen "come try this" Laurent called up to me I walked over to the table and sat next to him I picked up my fork and when to bite into the pancake "no no no not like that" Larry said waving his hands around "like this" Laurent grabbed the fork out of my hand and but the pancake in my hand then he smiled at me I didn't care how to eat it i shoved it in my mouth it was like heaven in my mouth I swallowed and looked up "mmhh its so good" I smiled at Larry "thank you chérie" I blushed and looked down, we finished eating and where sitting on my lounge watching TV "I'm bored lets do something" shallyce said in a whiny voice "yes lets go" larry said standing up grabbing shallyces hand and running out the door Laurent looked at me then picked up put me over his shoulder and ran outside I squealed and giggled then I stop laughing and remembered him the last time I giggled was with him, "please put me down" I asked Laurent he laughed thinking I was playing around "please Laurent put me down" my voice cracked and he stopped putting me down quickly cupping my cheeks "whats wrong did I hurt you" he asked panicked I shook  my head he looked up "what did you do" shallyce asked grabbing me " I do nothing she just started crying" he looked worried shallyce looked at me and wiped my tears "did you think about him" I nodded sadly then wiped my tears shallyce grabbed me hugging me tightly then let me go I sniffed then looked at Laurent "I'm sorry for crying" he laughed I frowned why was he laughing at me "don't say sorry for crying" then he hugged me I hugged him back blushing I jumped up and looked at shallyce with wide eyes " why don't we go clubbing" she smiled and nodded then Larry and Laurent looked at each other then nodded "yes we like clubbing" me and shallyce laughed then we walked inside thinking about what club we should go to.