Why did I tell her?

Raven's POV
Ok, maby I should tell Kori. Just Kori.
No no no. Yes, she deserves to know.
She told me she likes Dick. She invited me to come over for a sleep over. We were friends. Hmm. I just hope she wouldn't tease me. Now, I'm not some cry baby, but I can't stand being teased about this stuff. Espically since the guy I like is
Ugh.
Gar.
I approached Kori at the end of the day. "Hey," I whispered.
"Greetings." Kori said.
"Come over here." I whispered, and gestured for her to come over to the bench. "Don't tell ANYONE..." I whispered firmly. "I like...Garfield Logan."
Kori's green eyes were big. A grin spread across her face. She squealed, a very high pitch, and very loud squeal.
"Shhh." I hissed.
"Sorry. But for how long did you like him? Since before the sleepover? "
"Uhh, no."
"when?" I felt my cheeks turning red.
"Yesterday."
Kori hugs me, and I have no idea why.
"Friend Raven, that is the good news, because Gar told me he likes you too! But don't tell him I said that."
I blinked. I know I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful like Kori or Tara or Karen or Jen. I don't talk much to Gar. I usually talk to Dick. Not to mention, I'm quite in class and I always make mean puns out of his jokes. So, there was no way he could like me.
"Kori, that's impossible."
"But it's true! He told me!"
What did he see in me? Kori suddenly looked nervous, and a blush spread across her cheeks and nose. "Um does Dick like me?"
"I could ask."
I pulled out my phone and texted Dick.
Hey Dick. Do u like Kori?
😶
Hello? I won't tell.
😳
Grayson! Were friends!
...
*sigh* if u tell me u like her I'll tell u who I like.
Yes. I like Kori.
Good 4 u.
Who do u like?
Crap😝
What?
Never mind😂
Tell! This was part of the deal!
Gar.
😱
Grayson.
😂😂😂😂
DICK.
😆
Don't you DARE tell him! I will brake you!
Ok ok ok. Gtg.
"Kori," I said grinning. "It wasn't easy. But Dick likes you."
Kori hugs me again.
"Hey! I said I hate hugs!"
Kori let go.
Kori's POV
I felt so much of the joy I could fly! I clapped my hands, and was beaming. "Thank you Raven!"
"No problem...I gotta go." She gets up and leaves. I did not realize how late it was UNTILL the hallways were almost empty and teachers were exiting the school. I saw Komi with the blonde girl, and walked up to them. "Kitten this is the b*** I told you about."
I blinked. Komi should watch her mouth. Kitten smirked.