Chapter 1

"ANDREA!" my mom yelled.
"WHAT?!" I yelled back.
"GET OUT OF BED YOU'LL BE LATE!" my mom yelled back, yes, alot of yelling.
"Ugh, FINE" I yelled as I threw my planked on the floor, standed up and walked to my bathroom. Everybody know what happens when people get ready, brushing my teeth, makeup, get dressed, blah blah blah.
I walked back to my room, threw my planked back on the bed, I tried to make my bed but eeh.

I walked downstairs and saw alot of boxes, we're moving tomorrow to New Jersey. I am actually excited to move, I have always wanted to get away from here, I dont really feel like I belong here.
"Good morning" I said as I sat down.
"Good morning honey" my mom said as she put her jacket on.
"I have to go, make some breakfast and do not be late for school. I'll see you later, okay? Bye" my mom said in a hurry.
"Bye mom, have a nice day" I said as I took a banana and some milk for breakfast. She was very stressed because we're leaving tomorrow and I guess she has some things she needs to do.

*6 hours later*
I walked to my door, unlocked it and walked in. Finally, last day of school is over and I am finally leaving this town. Dont get me too wrong, its okay here, I'm just sick of living here, same boring stuff happens every day. I dont really have friends so yea.

My mom is going to be late today so I'm just making something easy for dinner. I ate up, walked to my room and packed the last things. I went through the house and packed the things I saw I could pack to help my mom so she dont have to be up all night packing.

________________________________

SHORT I KNOW, but I hope you enjoyed and I will probably write more in the next chapter.

- dolansfiction