Chapter 2

~England's POV~
    I sat back down in my seat, all of the countries still staring. I waved to Russia who was across from me, which he just scowled and looked over at China. "Normal Russia..." I huff puffing up my cheeks. Thankfully he didn't hear me or I would have gotten into a fight, but I would defiantly win. I turn around to see Al leaning against the wall behind he with a dopey smile. Did I add his face was a bright red too! I giggled at him, maybe a bit too loud because it made Francisco turn around. He looked at me with a smirk. First time I saw emotions from him...
                     ~America's POV~
Yeah I looked like an idiot staring at my "father"? How do you put it? Well anyway! He laughs at me which, ugh! It's so cute! After a long debate on some stupid shit, and a few outbursts of Italy screaming at Germany, it was finally over! These meetings make me so bored, it's a really shitty idea to take all of the countries, some enemies, and put them all in one room. So after the idiots meeting a escape behind Oliver! And lemme tell you, DAMN HE HAS SOME CURVES! If I was one of those stereotypical anime characters my nose would be flowing blood! I run to his side and wrap my arm around him...
                 ~England's POV~
    As he puts his arm around me I kiss the top of his hand, as a result he makes a squeaking sound and melts slightly as he walks. I giggle again, and cover my mouth and Al crouches down and kisses my hand over my mouth. "If you waited you could have gotten a kiss on the lips silly..." I say escaping his grip and running off. "I'll see you later Al!" I yell out to him, leaving the building.
                    ~America's POV~
    I reach out for him as he leaves my arms. "H-Hay Ollie where are you going!?" He responds to me as he runs out of the building. I could feel my heart being stretched. Ugh! I wanna fucking make out with him! I cross my arms, returning to my normal waking speed as my brother Matt catches up to me. "Eh..." He grumbles. "Whatta you want... You maple sucking, moose humping midget..." I huff bumping into him. "Eh, ya know I'm taller... Ya burger loving fat ass..." He runs back into me. "Correction, I like tofu burgers..." I take the non pointy side of my bat and run it into his spine. He squeaks and hits me on the head with his hokey stick. "Ya know that hurt... A lot!" I yell.
"Hay ya know it's painful to get hit in the spine too..."
"Yeah so?"
"Are you hooking up with dad?"
"I wanna..."
"Are you two gonna fuck?" He elbows me.
"I wanna..." I hit his head as I speed up. "I'll see if he wants too..." I walk away and burst out the door not seeing Ollie. "Awe...."