Chapter 3

~England's POV~
I ran home and locked the door after getting in. I jumped onto my bed and screeched into my pink pillow kicking my feet around like a teenage girl. I rolled on to my back and begin to giggle uncontrollably, "Allen is mine!" I say beginning to jump on my bed. After a bit more of jumping I collapsed on my bed, just to lay there and giggle. "Please tell me this isn't a dream, cupcake!" I said to my cat who was purring on the ground, pawing at its bow. "I guess it isn't!" I assumed getting up and fixing my clothes to hear the phone ring. "I wonder who that could be?"
                ~America's POV~
I stood by a tree sweating nervously with my cell phone held to my ear, "Please pick up! Please pick up!" I say tapping my foot on the ground. I hear Oliver pick up and I can't help but smile, "Hey cutie~" I cooed trying to sound sensual. Oliver responds cheerfully as always. Fucking adorable as always... That cute bastard! I giggle as I hear him chasing after his cat for some clothes. "Hey, so you wanna go out tonight with me?"
                    ~England's POV~
I blush deeply though I can't even see him. "U-uh... Y-ye, I mean, Y-Yes!" Allen hangs up immediately which was odd, oh well! I run to my closet, which I pick out a nice pastel blue, button up, collared, shirt and a pink bow tie. "I look rather dashing in this..." I snicker and pop a piece of gum in my mouth. "Now to wait for Allen~"
                     ~America's POV~
I drove quickly over to his house not even changing my shirt, well I brought one in the car but I didn't have time... Shut up! So, I got to his house and ran to his door, "Darlin'~" I call out in an old western accent. I hear him giggle as he opens the door and pulls me down, so we crash lips. I melt into the kiss and almost fall to the ground, he may be short but he fucking packs a punch! He pulls away with a smirk and runs to my car. "Damn..." I spin around and eye his body up and down.
                      ~England's POV~
I dash into his car and sit in the passenger seat, soon Allen joins me and he begins to change his shirt. He takes off his black shirt and begins to put on a button up white shirt. Gosh darn it... He is strong and muscular~... He winks at me and bites his tongue while his shirt his off causing me to blush. "Ready to go?" He says to me after buttoning up his shirt. I nod and give him the thumbs up.
————————
{sorry it took so long for this chapter}