Chapter 5: Love Triangle?

A/N

Does the picture above resemble Natsu and Gray to you? Natsu always yells, so I thought it fit.

[Y/N] POV

Gray said he liked me when Cana asked him. Natsu blushed when I licked his cheek. Is this what most call a love triangle? I thought. But how do I feel? Do I like one of them, both of them, or maybe neither of them?

I had sat, pondering over my thoughts, when Natsu and Gray came up to me.

"Hey guys," I said. "What's up?"

"Well, [Y/N]," Gray started, "we were talking and realized something."

"Which is?" I asked.

Natsu sighed, "We both like you and we need to know which one of us you like."

Great, now I won't be able to figure this out on my own time, I thought. "Look, I'd tell you if I knew, so, could you give me a few days? I mean, we just met, like, a few days ago."

"You will tell us who you like, though?" Gray asked.

"Yeah, I'm just confused right now, that's all," I promised.

"Is there any way we can help?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah, and this is the only way," I said. "You can just be your normal selves and not ask that question again."

"Alright, alright," Gray said, "no stupid qustions included."

"Gray, that was the only stupid question," I began, "unless you ask irrelevant questions."

A/N

Sorry it's so short! People really wanted me to update this story! I couldn't take it not updating any longer. Hope you like it. Suggestions are welcome at this point, because I lost all of my ideas. Thank you all!