Chapter 6, Part 1: Jealousy, Juvia's Wrath

As I was sitting in the guild hall, a blue haired woman who was wearing a blue, and uncomfortable looking, dress walked up to me. She had a glare in her eyes, and they were facing me of all people!

"Can I help you?" I asked as politely as one possibly can to someone glaring at them.

"[Y/N] could if [Y/N] would stay stay away from Juvia's Gray-sama," the woman said.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I didnt realize that Gray already had a girlfriend."

"Well, Gray-sama is not exactly Juvia's boyfriend, but Juvia wishes Gray-sama was!" she said. [A/N: I'm sorry about how she talks, but Juvia never says pronouns and talks in third person. In other words, it can get annoying to read.]

"May I ask who Juvia is?" I asked, trying to stay polite.

"Juvia is Juvia," she said, pointing her thumb to herself.

"Nice to meet you, Juvia," I said, "but how did you know my name?"

"Lucy told Juvia," she replied. "Now Juvia has come to warn [Y/N] to stay away from Gray-sama." Juvia had grown surprisingly calm.

"And if I refuse?" I asked, still polite. I knew better than to challenge without knowing the opponent's magic, but it goes the other way as well. It also matters about strength, that always counts. If it didn't, wouldn't Erza have lost a battle by now? No, I need to tread lightly in this conversation from now on.

"[Y/N] shouldn't want to find out," she said.

"I hope you know that Gray confessed to me, not the other way around," I told her, truthfully.

"Gray-sama must be under a charm," Juvia said, then she left, but not before saying, "Do listen to Juvia and stay away from Gray-sama."

I was left confused. I decided to ask Cana what her problem is, after all, Cana knows all the gossip.