Truth (boyxboy)

Its a beautiful friday night and here i am sitting on my couch watching reruns of some stupid kid show called Spongebob Squarepants. 

"Jake man get your ass up we are going to go to a major party tonight" my best friend John yelled as he ran into my room.

"Dude shut your mouth im grounded remember? someone, as in you thought it would be cool to smoke but my mom caught us remember? dumbass" i growled. i was still wicked pissed about that.

"Jacob Andrew Smith you will get your ass up right now and come with me to this party i will take all the balme if your mom catches you agan, smoking or drinking or doing your drugs. Yes i know you do drugs dumbass." he rolled his eyes as soon as he caught my shocked look.

"Dude legit look at your arms. i see the needle markings in them. But anyway we are going to Brian Misways party!Dude hes fucking rich and eveyone who goes to his parties end up getting laid or end up getting popular and then getting laid!" he said jumping up and down a little. oh god hes already alittle drunk. wait how the fuck did he get here then if he was drinking

"What the fuck dude how did you get here?" i yelled at him. hes only 17 he doesnt need to die from drunk driving just yet.

"Xavier Skyes drove me here. Im not as stupid as your 16 year old self to drive while under the influence of bad stuff" he said with a smirk. Must he always bring that up? It was my 16 birthday and i was a bit to hight and i wanted to get home before my mom noticed so i stole my ex girlfriends moms car. crashed it and ended up in the hospital for 5 days without anyone knowing i was high.

"Wait, the Xavier Skyes? Molly Skyes brother?" i asked mad shocked. Molly Skyes was my worst nightmere. she knew my deepest darkest secret and if i dont go i will be safe.

"Yea Molly wanted you to go, something about tieing up loose ends or some shit but will you go?" he asked hopefull

Shit if i dont go im dead and if i do go im dead. My mom or Molly. i choose... Molly

"yeah ill go"