The Party

"How far away is this party" i groaned from the back seat. 

Xavier was driving and John was sitting next to him. We have already been in the car for about 3 hours and my mom has called about 500 times. So that means she caught me, oh well might as well have fun while we can. Or might I say me.

"Almost there dud chill, Its up the street. Also i expect you to get majorly drunk tonight. Your mom called like 500 times seeing you got caught so get drunk and have a fucking good time" John legit screamed

"Were here!" Xavier yelled. I looked out the window to see a fucking mansion. Jesus people dont joke when they say hes rich now do they. He could buy my who fucking house and family! We all got out of the car and walked to the house. The minute we got inside we all got handed red cups. Xavier and John were looking at me to do something with it so i chugged what ever it was. It was hard liquor. It tasted nasty and burned my throat but i wanted more. Oh hell, i wanted way more.

Johns p.o.v

Jake was having a good time. Everyone was flirting with him because he was mad drunk, but it was nice to know he was having a good time. I care dearly for Jake even though i made him do some bad shit in his life time i still care. And yes i know hes only 16 and shouldnt be drinking and smoking and shooting herione but its what makes him happy and thats all that matters. We've been here for about 2 hours and it was 2 AM. i figured it was about time to go home.

"Xavier we should get going we need to find Jake, his mom is already gonna kill him" i laughed a bit to myself, his mother was like Hitler, except she would kill him. She was just VERY strict. Iguess thats why he turned to using drugs.

"Where is he?" i asked Xavier 

"I have no idea"

Jake was no where in sight