Chapter 4 - Smash Bros

(Ross's POV)

Yeah! All the guys are coming over to hang out. I'm pretty excited.
Wait, where'd Tim go?

"Yeah, I'd like 5 pizzas. No, I'm not insane. In a matter of fact this is not a prank call." Tim said while walking into the kitchen.

Five pizzas? We do NOT need that many, but then again. Adam and Barney will be there.

"Ok, food is on it's way." Tim says, walking towards me.

"Do we need that much?" I ask.

"Yes." He then heads to his room, closing the door behind him.

I sigh and shake my head smiling.

"What's so funny?" Max asks, walking towards me.

"Tim's understanding of how much 7 people can eat." I respond wth a snicker.

"Who's coming over? I didn't get the list."

"Jess, Barney, Red, and Adam."

"Cool... Wait. Jess?!"

"Don't worry. She promised not to dare either of us."

"Okay..."

*Ding!*

"PIZZA!!" Tim screams while running to the door.

He opens the door to see Red, Barney, Adam and Jess staring at him with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry, My name is Adam. Not Pizza." Adam laughed

Tim blushes and tells them to come in.

"So! What game are we gonna play first?!" I asked.

"Little Mack will beat your ass!!" Adam screams

I laugh and turn on Smash Bros.

~Sparkly Time Skip~

Max sits next to me trying to destroy my Kirby.

"I will destroy you!" He yells

"Not if super Kirby has anything to say about it!" I yell back, smiling as I grab a Smash Ball

I win and Max throws his controller at me. We laugh and look in to each other's eyes. I feel hypnotized by his brown eyes.

"Ahhh!! MithRoss!! I can't!" Jess squeals, doing a happy dance around the couch.

Mood Killer, I mean huh?

We all laugh and say goodbye as we realize what time it is.

"Sees you dirts tomorrow!" Barney says waving as he walks out of the door, Red in his arms bridal style because he fell asleep.

"Night Love Birds!" Tim yells as he walks into his room.

Max smiles and mumbles something under his breath.

We play a couple more rounds, and each round Max scoots me closer to him.

I'm basically sitting on his lap at this point so I scoot over once more and sit between his legs.

He wraps his arms around me and continues playing.

His heart is racing against my back and mine is going just as fast as his.
He laughs as the round ends and I turn to him and look him in the eyes, blushing like a mad man.

"What's so funny?" I whisper

"You." He chuckles back

"Me? I don't know what's so funny about me, I'm a magical narwhal."

"You're an amazing narwhal." He smiles and inches closer, pulling me towards him.

I giggle and stand up.
He frowns and gets up as well.

"Why'd you do that?" He asks, pouting.

"So I could see you better." I respond, wrapping my hands around his waist.

He wraps his arms around my neck and laces his fingers together.

"Okay then. Good. It makes it easier for me to do this.."

He kisses me, a soft kiss. Our lips move in harmony and we stay like that for a bit.
We pull apart and look into each other's eyes. His sparkled with love and affection. We smile and kiss again, only to hear Tim say

"What the fuck is going on in here?! Damn! You couldn't even make it to the bedroom?!"

To be continued... Don't you just love cliff hangers? *Evil Laugh*

----------------------------------------------

Ah! Some actual MithRoss! Who would've thought? Shit escalated quickly.. Hahaha.. Yeah.
I don't know what's wrong with me anymore XD, but did I ever know?
Also I realized that I messed up on a word so I went back and fixed it so I had to re-publish it. XD
Eh, doesn't matter.
What does matter is that I am extremely sorry that I haven't uploaded in so long.
I wasn't really in the mood to write, which I feel horrid about.
But I sat down and wrote this chapter!
So I really hope you like it cause umm, Potatoes. I don't know.
I just hope that you liked this chapter.
Also, I think I'm gonna start a One Shot book. Sometimes I get small ideas that don't fit into this book. So if you'd like to see that, then I will definitely do dat!
Please leave a comment with a suggestion, some feedback, or ways for me to improve!
Thank you so much for reading ~Izzerbear