The Bear A Chicken And A Bunny...Fox?

Chapter 3
The chicken then came up to the right side of the door trapping them in, "Come in Chica! I'm losing the power here," Mike complained.

"What you mean they wanna kill us?!" Leo asked, "K, some random guy stuffed children in these suits and their souls are trapped in it, and they want to do the same to us end of story," Mike briefly explained.

"So, why do you stay here then?!" Donnie asked, "Cause I got use to them, they don't wanna stuff me in a suit, I've been here for 3 months and these guys are random at some point " Mike said.

"Whatever, we need to get Mikey, he's in the bathroom," Leo said, "I'm afraid he will have to go in the vents to come here," Mike said while checking the cameras. "Never mind, Freddy is in the vents, the bear," Mike said.

"All we wanted was one pizza and now we end up in some kind of freak show!" Raph complained, "It gets worst, we are trapped here for 6 hours and maybe 5 nights I don't know," Mike said, "How do we know your not trying to pull a Halloween prank?" Leo said, suddenly Mikey screamed, "That sound like a prank?" Mike said.

"These are just the main Animatronics. Chica, Foxy, Freddy and Bonnie, there are loads more each night, and trust me, you don't wanna mess with Sprintrap now he will stuff you in a suit including me " Mike said.

It was hour 4 and there 56% of power left. Mike check the vents and it was cleared. "Not trying to be mean but...are there any suits available for Mikey to be stuffed in?" Donnie asked. Mike scrolled through all the animatronics in his head, "Well, there is Toy Chica.." Mike said, "Haha, Mikey gonna be a girl," Raph joked, "Knock it off Raph," Leo said.

Suddenly Foxy's head was at the door, then Mike slammed it shut on his nose, "Ahh, Mike! Come on man!" he yelled, "Not until you promise you won't stuff these guys in a suit and scream," Mike said holding down the door, "Uh, fine, you win," Foxy replied as Mike opened the door. "Well nice to meet you turtles," Foxy greeted, "Aren't you the one with bite of 87," Raph stated, "Listen red head, that was that. You wanna be the victim of the bite of 2016?" Foxy scared, Raph didn't replied just fold his arms.

Then Chica came running up behind Foxy with her cupcake, "Watch it will ya! I wanna stuff these guys in the toy suits," she said, "Shut up Chica, I don't got time for this, we need to save his brother," Mike said, "....uh, fine," she sighed. "Wow you guys can talk cool," Donnie said, "Um, duh, we are dead children, just keep that between you and me," Chica said aloud while everyone else face palmed. Freddy and Bonnie came up as well, "Ah, Freddy!" Leo screamed, "This guy OK?" Freddy asked.

"Are you a boy or girl?" Donnie asked Bonnie, "Uh, for the 124th time I'm a boy!" he shouted. "Can you all shut up and follow me to fins your brother?!" Mike ordered, "Fine." "You guys should be aware of Springtrap and Golden Freddy and Mangle and Marion-" "Shut it Chica, don't scare them," Foxy whispered. Chica held Carl tight as they went to the kitchen.