Reunion with old friends

As I heard the boys come in the door I smiled to myself knowing they would be in for a surprise. Well all of them except for Jax. Me have been writing letters to each other all summer. He was like a big brother to me and he took that in pride.

I sat at the island and turned my chair slowly toward the front entry way. As they see me they all have confused looks on their faces. I hadn't told Jax what day I was coming home so he was surprised too.

"Who are you? I've been in this house a million times and never seen a gem such as you here before." Jason said. I laughed loudly confusing them even further, "you guys really don't remember me? Can't really blame you it has been 4 years."

Then their faces light up showing they understand. Jax quickly says, "I knew you would come soon!" Then runs over and hugs me. "There is no way your who I think you are." Reese said. I walked over and looked up at him saying, "Yes I ammmmm. I mean I know I did a complete turn around but I would think you'd still know me by my eyes."

"It's really you Rylen!" He hugs me tightly. "Yep now let me go change out of these pajamas so we can start heading to school." I left without another word and headed up stairs. I put on a pair of light blue jean shorts, a white tank top and white converse. Afterwards I put on some lip gloss and that's it because I dislike wearing a lot of makeup.

I head to my bathroom and curl my hair then look at my reflection and decide that I look good enough. I head down stairs and see that Reese had walked in. He looks at me and I glare at him. " Well what do we have here?" I say when I see Reese.

He smirks and walks towards me then states, "Well hi there beautiful my name is-" I turn on my heel and say, "I know you and am not interested. Don't even care if you have the alpha gene." His eyebrow shoot up showing his obvious surprise at my rejection.

All of his brothers snicker and sit down at the island. Reese regains his cool then says, "Oh come on honey we all know you can't resist this." I then start laughing and say, "Well sir considering that you use to push me into mud puddles, and hit me with rocks when we younger I can resist allllll of that."

That's when he finally figured out who I am "Holy shit that's you Rylen?" "Last time I checked." "What the actual fuck, you sat there and let me flirt with YOU!? Some one shoot me because something is wrong here." "Well at least you know we're never happening." With that I go get my backpack.

I still hate Reese. Even though he was my friends brother I still never came to like him. When we last saw each other we were all in 7th grade and Reese had already had at least 15 girl friends. I have honestly only ever liked 2 guys and I am also still recovering from a breakup I had when I had to move back here.

When I get back to my kitchen I get stared down by the twins. I look them in the eyes until they look away obviously aggravated that I have more dominance than them. "Haha you should see the look on your faces!" I burst out.

"Wow little Rylen has gotten a lot bigger and stronger since the last time I saw her." Jax teases. "At least I'm not a gym teacher who has to deal with sweaty teenage boys with raging hormones." With that all of us laugh.

Then my dad enters the room. He has this aura around him which demands attention but also soothes my inner wolf. All of the guys immediately look down showing my father has the superiority. "Hey dad! We still on for mini golfing this weekend?" "I wouldn't miss it for the world baby girl.  I missed you so much I'm tempted to keep you home from your first day of school."

I hug him then say, "sorry dad gotta go today however, maybe tomorrow after school we can go get some ice cream!" "Of course Princess anything for you." He gives me a big hug then heads off to do his alpha thing.

As the guys follow me so we can get into our cars to go to school they stop dead in their tracks. "Rylen. You ma'am are officially are the coolest girl in the world, I mean it's not everyday you see a car and face as beautiful as yours" I blush and say "Why thanks Ryan wanna ride with me today?" "Oh hell to the yeah I wanna ride with you."

All of them are completely surprised that I had a Jeep Wrangler 2015 that was 2 doored, gunmetal blue, had the hood off and had the lights my dad recently installed on the top bar. "Well are you going to sit and stare or get in your cars and start heading to school with me?" They all snap out of their daze and head to their cars.

So far this has been a really great morning. I look at Ryan in the seat next to me, then quickly look back at the road. I begin thinking to myself about how he's already shifted and growl a little. "Woah Sweetheart why are you growling? Something get under your extremely thick skin?"

I sternly tell him, "Your really lucky your a guy. Don't get me wrong I love being a girl but I can't believe I have to wait until my 18th birthday until I can shift." "You mean out birthday. Don't tell me you forgot were birthday pals." "Never! I'm just saying your lucky that's all." "I know, hey you doing anything after school today? I wanna catch up with you over dinner."

I blush slightly and say, "Nothing but unpacking which can wait. So yeah I'll go to dinner to catch up with you." He then smiles widely and says, "well we're at the school" I take a deep breath and get ready for my first day.