Shawty Feening

**Samantha POV **

I Was At Shawty Crib And I Knew She Had A Crush On Me. I Was Feeling On Her Pussy And Damn Was She Wet She Had My Mouth Wanting A Taste For Real. I Pulled Get Panties Of And Stayed Rubbing On Get Clit I Knew She Was Getting Frustrated But Oh Well. I Started Going Down And Flicked Her Clit With My Tongue Shawty Tasted So Damn Sweet Like Damn.

"Damn Girl You So Sweet".I Said As I Began Eating The Shit Out Of Her Pussy.

"Mmm Fuck Sammm Ohwww Yeahh Right There Yesss."

I Knew She Was Liking Me At This Point Cause I Could See It In Her Face. I Kept Eating Her Pussy And She Was Pulling On My Hair As I Started To Lick Her Clit Even Faster I Knew She Was About To Cum Cause Her Legs Was Shaking And Shit.

"Awwww Fuck Sammmm Im Finna Cumm". She Moaned As All Her Sweet Juices And Cum Filled My Mouth.

As I Was Getting Done Something Didnt Feel Right So I Got Up And Left Just Like That She Deserved Better And I Know I Was Fucking With Her Feelings. I Felt Hella Bad Though Cause At One Point I Was Really Feeling Her But I Just Had To Go Cause I Had To Many Hoes And I Couldnt Settle Down Not Even For A Down Chick Like Her.

(Story Is Coming Along Very Slowly Sorry I Just Been Busy.. Also I Have Been Getting Kinda Stuck On Ideas So Yeaah) !