Return

When Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan returned to Aphmau's place the next morning, they found a dead asleep Laurence curled up on the table.

"Awww! Laurence~Kun is so kawaii sometimes!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed. "Yeah!" Aphmau agreed.

Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan fell asleep waiting for Laurence to wake up.

~~~two hours later~~~

Owwww.. my head! Laurence got up.  I had no pillow! That's why my head hurts... Laurence started to remember what happened last night.. Laurence accidentally put Aphmau's left-over sleeping potion from when Lucinda was over in the food he cooked.. he thought it was water. He only read the label after they ate the soup. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan where asleep on the couch and Laurence decided to wake them up.

"Ahh!" Kawaii~Chan screamed in shock when she was woken up. "Oh, hey Laurence!" Aphmau grinned. "How was your date or meeting or whatever with Tablette?" she asked. "It was great! We are getting married tomorrow!" "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Kawaii~Chan screamed in joy. "I'm so happy for you guys! But... you are buying me a new table." Aphmau added. "Oh! Yes of course!" Laurence agreed.

Laurence went shopping for the wedding and got Aphmau a table on the way. Laurence got a wedding gown for Tablette, lots of white chairs, Zane, a long white runway carpet, and decorations. Aphmau, Katelyn, Donna, and Kawaii~Chan helped. Donna put down the carpet and chairs, Aphmau paced decorations, Donna sent invites and set up Zane, and Kawaii~Chan made the cake and other desserts. Laurence cooked soup for the wedding and dressed up Tablette. Tablette was not nervous at all and Laurence was a wreck. 

Soon (it was the day after) the big day came!