Big Day

It was the day of Laurence and Tablette's wedding! Laurence was visibly shaking and Tablette looked impatient.

People at wedding: Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Dante, Garroth, Nicole, Katelyn, Travis, Cadenza, Lucinda, Resse, Kenmer, Emmalyn, Chicken Shaman, Kiki, Brendan, Vlayd, Aaron (Aarmau does not exist in this world), Zoey, Michi, and everyone's parents.

"I gather you all today," Zane began, "For the bringing together of Laurence and 'Tablette'!"

Vlayd started to cry of joy.

"If anyone does not want them to get married, speak now!" Zane warned the group.

Cadenza shifted, as if to think about something, but no one said a word.

"Laurence, do you take Tablette as your lawful wedded table?"

"I-I d-d-do!" Laurence didn't sound sure.

"Tablette, do you take Laurence as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!" Tablette sounded sure.

"You may now kiss the table."

Vlayd was sobbing so hard he stole the spotlight. No one saw Laurence and Tablette kiss, if they did. "Aww! It's okay, baby brother!" Garroth comforted Vlayd. "Th-th-thanks, Garroth," Vlayd sobbed. 

Laurence and Tablette went off in a carriage for their honeymoon. Or was it a furniture moving company truck? It didn't matter. Vlayd's sobbing was heard in the background.

"He needs to shut up!" Katelyn complained about Vlayd. "Aww, Katelyn, he's just happy for Laurence and Tablette!" Travis reasoned. "You need to shut up, too!" Katelyn retorted, punching Travis. "Hey, you guys should calm down," Aaron calmly said. "Yeah!" Nicole and Dante said in unison. Kawaii~Chan looked jealous of them together so she hissed slightly. 

Cadenza was mortified! She didn't say anything when she had the chance during the wedding because she wanted Laurence to be happy, but she really wanted Laurence to marry Aphmau. Cadenza thought of a plan to make both Laurence and Tablette to break up and Garroth and Aphmau to break up so Laurence and Aphmau could get married. Garroth can have the table, for all I care! Cadenza thought. She soon got to work.