Chapter 2:You and me against the world, It's good to be alive

"There is a way.",she whispered. I knew that my eyes began sparkling. "And...what shall I do then?" She shoke her head. "You can't do anything here Edward. Ye have to go to Tulum."

I nodded. "I will. And then what?" " Then find Ah Tabai. Tell him that you have artifact,and then whisper mah name." I realized her point. Ah Tabai's shaman was going to Bring Mary to life. I softly caressed her cheek as I whispered :" You won't run away from me when you get back to life, will you?"

Read smiled. "Not until you make me do that.", she paused for a Second looking at me. When she saw that I'm satisfied with her Answer, she said:" Ah need to go. Anne shouldn't see meh,and neither should yer crew."

I was sad,but there was something what gave me hope. Something what kept me kinda,happy. "Next time when we meet, you're going to be Alive Mary. I swear." She 'kissed' me on cheek and then disappeared.

Again,I was alone. I could hear my crew getting up and ready for another Day on the see. When I looked at the decks, redheaded Lady was already on quartermaster's place.

"We are heading to Tulum sir,ain't we?",she shouted. "Aye. Heading to Tulum indeed." I wasn't sure if I should tell her the reason why we were going there,so I didn't tell her. And she just nodded without asking more."

It was silent trip for me. I was sitting on the flagpole the whole time. From time to time I could hear my crew singing shanties,but it usually was "The dead horse" or "Drunken sailor". When they started singing "Lowlands away",I fell asleep.

I woke up about half hour later. We were close to Tulum,but as Anne had learnt how to control a Ship only Day or two ago, I guessed that we were going to dock in Tulum in about hour or so,which was about sunset.

I took the artifact out of my pocket and carefully looked at it. There was an message on the bottom side of it. I was about to unfold it,but suddenly I heard Mary's voice in my head.

No. Don't do that Kenway. Don't even think about it. It's not yer Game to be play'd.

I sighed. You still don't trust me enough, eh Mary? I felt wind caressing my face. Little Smile appeared on my face. Ah trust ye, Kenway. Just...that's not up to you to unfold it. I nodded,confident that she was able to see it.

"Capt'n, we're going to be in Tulum in half hour.", shouted one of my Boys. "All right lad. Tell miss Bonny to call me to take control of ship when we aproach Tulum's shore ."

"Oh,c'mon Edward. I ain't that bad,I can dockJackdaw at Tulum's habour.",shouted young Bonny. I shook my head. She was newly made pirate and she was so beautiful, but I was going to let her show what she could do.

In the end,she Did a good job. "I gotta say that you are better than I thought Annie." She smiled when I said so. "Ah tol'ya that Ah ain't tha' bad,Kenway." If it wasn't Anne's voice, I would be perfectly sure that Mary said this sentence.

"Don't you use Mary's clichés ever again,lass. You are not,nor you'll ever be as Pirate as Mary was,so don't even try to act her." I didn't know why I said so,but Anne's words was like bullets for me and I needed to stop her. She Didn't even look angry at me for 'insulting' her.

"Let's find Ah Tabai, shall we?" She nodded and we headed to the center of the city. Ah Tabai was talking with one of his lads when we reached him. As always he wasn't so happy to see me,but he was Glad to see Anne healthy and full of life. Expresion on his face changed when I showed him an artifact.

"How?",he asked. "The way ain't important sir. More important is why." He cautiously looked at me. "Then why,captain Kenway?" I looked at Anne,giving her sign to leave us for a moment.When she Did so,I whispered :"Mary." He was exepting my Answer but he wasn't so satisfied with it.