Chapter 3:This will be the labour of my love

*About half month later*
I woke up in the early morning. When I turned around to face Edward,I realized that he wasn't on the other side of bed. I slowly got up and took a look around our room. Kenway was no where to be found. I lazily went to the place where I usually leave my stuff and quickly dressed up. I took dagger and few smoke bombs with myself.
Outside House,I saw Anne talking with some Boys,probably Edward's crew-boys. I smirked to all of 'em and shouted to Anne:"Oy,lass". She quickly faced me and gave me smile. "Good Morning ms. Read."

I hesitated for second,but finally decided to ask her where Edward is. She was confused. "Ain't he with ya? I thought you were sleeping together." As She said that,I blushed a little bit. "We were,but When Ah woke up he was gone."

One of the Boys was suspicious. "You! Do ye know where capt'n Kenway is?" He shoke his head,but I was sure he knew. "Make sentence right this second,or I'll unman you.",I warned him. I heard someone laughing behind me. "Haven't You said that I'm only one Who You would unman?",asked person.

I smiled and turned around to face Edward. "And where 'ave ya been,ye bastard?",I asked...um...softly? "Oh,you know, usual pirate buisness." I shot him a glare. "Don't worry, I haven't been looking for whore. Why would I, When I have you?" I rolled my eyes,but smiled. "And,now would ya tell me what exactly were you doing?"

He looked at Anne,she nodded. "What the hell 'ave happen'd with ya two?",I asked with nervous smile on my face. The last thing I needed was Edward telling me that he and Anne hooked up while I was...dead. "Don't worry,it's not What you think Mary.",Edward laughed and took my hand. "Wait,where are we going? Edwaaaard,tell meh!"

He Just laughed and started free running. I followed him,from time to time shouting "Ye bastard,wait!" or "Ohh,Ah swear Ah'm gonna kill ya when Ah catch Ya!". In the end,I ended up laughing even more than Edward. Near the docks,I saw my chance,so I tried to tackle Edward. It seemed like he improved his skills,as he felt me and turned around,so my tackle wasn't successfull. Instead, I ended up hugging him as he was spinning me around.

"So,Will you now think about killing me again? I'm sure you wouldn't like to lose someone Who makes you happy.",said Edward when he put me back on ground. "Ah guess ye got a second chance. Ye are so lucky bastard y'know." He smiled and took my hand again.

We were approaching to one old couple. They were holding baby. Oh my Godness how beautiful that Child was. It's eyes were blue like an ocean,and it's hair Was... Like mine? The kid reminded me so much of our baby-girl. One tear brighted in my eye,but I quickly wiped it away,so no one could see it.

"Mary Read,meet Lawrence and Hope Church." I gave them nod as 'Hi'. "And meet Wilhelmina Read-Kenway." I was so confused. Was that...our Child? Yeah,it was. "H-How? Edward,how's this possible? Y-ye were with meh all the time.How could ya find our Child?"

He smiled and hugged me. "Have I ever told you that you are so beautiful when you sleep?" I shook my head. "How many nights 'ave Ah slept alone? Ah mean,ye sure wasn't able to find our little girl for jus' one night." Is it even important? Go on now. Hold your baby. I smirked. Our baby,Edward. Our.

I slowly approached to old woman. I hesitated. No I wasn't ready for this. Or was I? I can do this,I can.Baby was looking at me with smile on her face. I softly took her in my arms,and held her tightly. "Hey little girl.",I slowly whispered. Oh,mah God,how much Ah've missed ya mah little baby-girl. Ah 'aven't deserve this,Edward. But thank you. He kissed my forehead.

The old couple was gone. I guessed they were heading back to their home. "C'mon m'ladies. I'm sure Annie made breakfast for us.", said Edward with a big smile on his face. I smiled back and We went back to our house. When We approached courtyard,I could smell something nice. "Seems like Annie made something nice for breakfast." I laughed and asked:"Is Anne expecting Wilhelmina?" Kenway nodded.