Getting to know the boys ( part 1)

The girls smiled and screamed beyond excited and ready, after a few seconds they calmed down and the boys started to talk again.

" Well as bahja already said you're all competing for our hearts and the last girl standing on each team gets us as the grand prize." Prod said looking into every girls' eyes.

" Here are the rules that you must follow throughout this whole competition." Ray said smirking at the girls.

" The first rule is absolutely NO fighting ! We know it's bound to happen but it cannot get too brutal if it does you are out got it ?" Prince said raising his eyebrow

The girls rolled their eyes but then smirked and nodded their heads.

" Just a heads up for each of the challenges the first two teams to fully complete it successfully will be safe from elimination but the other two who fail to do so are automatically up for elimantion so get y'all head in the game." Roc said seriously .

" Alright thanks for the tip roc anyways next rule is unless you are extremely sick or physically hurt you must always compete in challenges no matter what , if you happen to become sick or badly injured you will not have to participate in challenges however you only have three times to use this as an excuse then you're out understood ?" Prod said sternly.

" Alright nigga damn." Holly said looking at him.

The girls started the laugh then slowly composed themselves even bahja and the boys chuckled , Prod just smirked.

" The last but most important rule that you MUST follow is -" as Ray stopped the boys joined in " There is absolutely NO HOOMIE HOPPING!"

Everyone nodded . " Alright Good." Ray said replied staring at them.

Bahja clapped her hands and smiled " Alright ladies ! and gents guys imma need you to seperate its time for teams." The guys stood in seperate spots and smirked at the girls.

💢💥 Confessional 💢💥

Kimoraa , A.J , Cayla , Tonniiee and Holly fanned themselves.

" Y'all lemme just tell ya ! prod's smirk would make you wanna do some unholy things ! LAWD JEEZUS !" holly exclaimed in thought.

" That hoomie hopping rule they have is gonna be broken." A.J laughed

" Exactly ! Shit one of these damn girls gon open her damn legs or mouth to two of these niggas get caught and sent the hell home!" Cayla said shaking her head.

" I can tell yall one thing though. It sure as hell aint gon be me." Tonniiee said.

A.J nodded her head " Shit ill drink to that!"

They all threw their drinks back and laughed.

💢💥 End Of Confessional 💢💥

Bahja placed her hands on her hips " Alright for team Roc ! Ashley , Kimoraa , Sinara and Tianna !" The girls walked next to Roc and he instantly smiled " Oh hell yes." he said making the girls laugh.

Bahja shook her head and smiled " Alright up next Team Prince ! A.J , Aliyah , Terriann and Nafeesa !" The girls took their place next to him and he smiled just by looking at them he could tell that his team would be the best.

"Team Ray ! Naomi , Tonniiee , Tariana and Cayla ! Girls go join Ray." Bahja said. They all joined Ray and he slightly smiled. " Last but not least Team Prod ! Amanda , Holly, Elexus and Moesha ! please stand next to your guy." Prod smiled as they approached him and he wrapped his arms around all of them.

" Alright well that's it for today ! you can all get settled find your rooms unpack and what not as well as the boys then yall can get together and chill but head in early cause in the morning is the first challenge good luck and have fun 😉." With that Bahja left.