Chapter One/Aphmau's POV

I know that the relationship is going fast but honestly, I don't want this to be a long book so here you go.
-
Aphmau's POV
9:30 AM
I was on my way to the park when all of a sudden I saw Gene heading towards me. "I have a proposition for you little missy" Gene says with a smug grin. "...What is it?" I ask with a nervous tone. "Well..I couldn't help but notice you and Garroth were getting ahem. Closer. Long story short. I know he kissed you, and before you jump to conclusions, no one else knows." Gene replies with a smile. I can feel my face turn a shade of red. "U-hm. What a-about it?" I ask.

"I want you to hang out with me. Just for today, and if you deny, Laurence will find out about you and Garroth." Gene says and I almost didn't believe him if it weren't for the serious look on his face. "O-Kay. Where? I was supposed to meet Laurence and Garroth at the park..."Gene rolls his eyes at this. "Fine...then we can go to my house. Hurry up and text them so they don't panic and send a search party." He scoffs at the idea. "Okay then." I pull out my phone and start texting the guys.
*Group Text*
Aphmau-Hey. I won't be able to make it. Hopefully I can go next time!
Laurence-That sucks. I was really hoping to see you. Well, we'll see each other on Monday then.
Garroth-That's too bad. Like Laurence said I was looking forward to seeing you. Well I hope you have a wonderful day. :)
Laurence-Really Garroth. A smiley face? That's dumb.
Garroth-Hey! I was trying to be nice!!
*Group Text Ends*
"Let's go to your house now." I tell Gene before noticing that his jaw is clenched and his posture is tense. "Are you okay...you seem tense." Gene stares at me before saying "I'm fine. Let's go."

*At Gene's house*
As I talk to Gene for what seems like hours, we slowly start to doze off while laying next to each other on his bed. I wake up when I hear a car pull up, looking over I notice Gene, actually notice him. His hair is a messy rich brown, he has long thick eyelashes that cascade over his tanish skin. He has a perfectly shaped nose only when you look closely it has a small bump on the bridge and is a little pointy. Finally I look down at his lips, a little thin but at the same time, plump. I can't help what happens next and trace his jaw line with my fingertip. He starts to stir and I flinch my hand away, his breathing labors before going back to normal.

I want to touch his hair to know if it's really as soft as it looks, so I do.
All of a sudden his eyes slowly start to open and I can see his curious teal eyes looking at me. "What are you doing?" He asks sleepily. I can feel my face turn a bright red. "I was uhm...I got curious and uhm..I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up its just that-" I get cut off when he places his finger softly over my lips and smiles, a actual genuine smile and says "I don't mind, honestly just warn me next time yeah?" We stare at each other for what feels like forever and I get lost in his eyes. As we start to lean closer to each other the door bursts open "Gene! Mom sai-oh...OH! I see you got the cute freshman in your room." Dante says with a smirk, "Shut up Dante! No. We were just talking now go away before I tell mom you got detention...AGAIN!" Dante closes the door and runs off I look over and see Gene staring apologetically at me.

"Sorry about Dante, I know he can be immature sometimes but I swear-" I cut him off when I put my finger to his lips and grin. "That's alright. Just a bit of a warning next time yeah?" After a while of talking and laughing, I start to head home and on my walk home I can't help but think, would I really have kissed him? Or was it just a spur of the moment? Gah! I have enough problems with Garroth and Laurence and I really shouldn't get involved with Gene anyways.