Chapter 1

Meri pagal dost ke itna insist karne par I'm updating the first chapter warna koi nai karna tha! 

Hope you guys like it! Fingers crossed!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biya's POV: 

"Beta ji ab app sab ne uthna bhi hai ya nahi? Chalo shabaash jaldi se sab uth jao. Come downstairs after freshening up. And agar koi na aaya tou phir wo dekhe ga mein kya karta hoon" Dad's voice ringed through my ears and my eyes widened at his threat.

*Flashback*

I had a slumber party planned at my house and we all five besties were watching a horror movie. It was a really scary scene and we all were watching very carefully, all of us were really into the movie.

We were sitting in a line infront of the LCD. First me, then Amna, then Noor, Hureen and then Sila. Sila had the bowl of popcorn. She passed it to Hureen, she passed it to Noor, Noor passed it to Amna and she handed it over to me.

Suddenly a voice of someone screaming came from upstairs. It was a faint voice, not too loud and not to soft. It was like the one you hear in movies. All of us looked in the direction of the voice and then at each others faces. All of us had the same thought 'ouper jana chahye ya nahi'.

We all stood up slowly slowly and tip toed towards the stairs. It was 2am. Damn we should've listen to dad.

We slowly walked upstairs and then heard another voice. This time it seemed clear. We walked in the guest room and looked around. Amna and Hureen looked in the bathroom, me and Noor looked under the bed, Sila just stood near the bed. 

"Buahahaha" someone voice came and

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" we all screamed and jumped on the bed, each of us holding something really hard in our hands, ready to hit the source of the sound. We opened our eyes and saw dad standing there looking at our faces and trying to stop himself from laughing.

"Dadddd" I groaned and got off the bed and so did the rest. 

"You guys should've seen your faces. Hahahahahaha" He said pointing his index fingers at us and laughed.

"Dadddd! Why'd you do that??" I whined.

"To teach you guys a lesson" He said now controlling his laughter but a smile still remained on his face.

"Huh?" All of us had the same looks on our faces. The same looks that contained similar questions.

"I told you guys to go to sleep before 12am but you didn't listen to me. So I wanted to show you the 'anjam' of not listening to your dad" He said, emphasising the word anjam.

"Now go to sleep all of you. And you guys have to wake up within 8am! 9am max! Iss se late nahi hona chahye. Warna you'll see" He said, threatening us and headed for his room.

We all looked at each other and burst out laughing. Then we walked to my room and went to sleep. We were all lying under the fan, our heads joined. (A/N: The position in which they were sleeping in the pic) 

 (A/N: The position in which they were sleeping in the pic) 

*End of Flashback*

"Wake up guys! Yaad nahi hai baba ne raat ko kya kaha tha! Wake up" I said shaking all of them one by one and went to the bathroom and took my clothes with me. We had to go to university today. Yeah I know that I shouldn't have kept a sleepover but I wanted to and we had already planned it all!

"Guys Wake up! Our classes will start within an hourr!" I said blow drying my hair and dragging the word hour.

"What?!" Came Amna's voice and soon all of them were up.

"Yeah! Jaldi karo warna late ho gaien ge!" I said and all of them ran here and there in my room, making my beautiful, well-set room a 'gudar khana'. One rushed in the bathroom, one was picking out which clothes to wear and one was deciding on which shoes to wear. While I was simply wearing a white shirt and a black pent. And beneath that black sneakers. No makeup. I let my hair down and took my bag and stuffed my books and other stuff in it.

We all were ready and went downstairs. We were about to walk outside when I heard mom's voice.

"Beta nashta tou kar lo!" She said.

"We'll grab something from the university mom. Abhi late ho rahe hain." I said and heard her sigh.

"Yeh larki bhi na. Bilkul bhi apna dheyan nahi rakhti" I smiled hearing her words and closed the door.

"Yaar your mom loves you so much. I wish my mom wouldstill be here wit me." Sila said. She didn't had a mom. Her mom died when she was 11. But since her mom's death, her dad has been there for her.

"Yaar my mom is your mom! Tu meri mom ko apni mom samajh. You can share anything you want with her and I promise, she'll never criticise you. She'll be just like best wali friend to you, just like moms are." I said smiling at her and she just hummed in response.

"Lo batein batein karte karte kab university pata hi nai chala" I said smiling, trying to change the topic. We all walked inside and towards our locker. I was putting my stuff inside when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and smiled at the person when I noticed who it was.

"Your blocking my locker." That person said smiling and pointed at his locker.

"Oops. Sorry" I said and moved aside. I smiled forcefully at him. I hate this guy. Ek number ka jhuta hai yeh. I turned around and walked away to catch up with my friends.

"Oye hooe! Kya kaha uss ne?" Noor said and I rolled my eyes.

"Uss ne bas yeh kaha ke your blocking my locker" I said.

"Koi nai koi nai. Ek din I love you bhi bol de ga" she said winking. I gasped at her words and hit her with the book in my hand. She laughed and we all walked towards our classes, chuckling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it? Please do tell me! Your feedback makes me smile real wide and it makes my day.

Liked it, Loved it, Hated it? 

What do you think will happen next?

Who is that person?

Till the next update,Take care, stay blessed, stay safe!

Bubyeeee!