Chapter 4

Hii! Assalamualikum!

How are ya all? Hope so good?

Ohkay! So I made another cover for my bestie Biya's another story called 'Dil  Lagi'

Do check it out guys! She published chapter 1 today and I think I'm going to love this story and honestly, I already am!

So @ioyebee , sorry but I made another crappy cover for you! Sorry! But I just wanted to and I'm obsessed with these type of covers right now! 

1)

2)

2)

Just the writing style difference!

Hope so you'll like them! Do tell me if ur going to use it or not okay?

So chapter 4! In this chapter, you'll get to know the answers to the questions you all got. Maybe... cause well, this one will be a short chapter.

Okay so now, happy reading

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amna's POV: 

I was in a really dark place. I could not see anything but myself. How? Even I don't know. But I could here someone's voice.

"But doctor... how is it even possible? I mean she.... no it can't be! But-..." Someone said. It was a male's voice. But who? Where am I? Why can't I get up? Why can't I see anything? All these questions were running in my mind. But no one to answer them.

"I'm sorry to say but she's in a comma. It's not confirmed when she will wake up. Just try be strong and brave. For her!" Another person said.

What the hell is happening here?!

Comma?! How?! When?! Who is this person?!

Shehryaar's POV: 

Oh my god! This happened because of me.

After she drove off, I sat in my car to go home. On my way, my eyes were on the road but my mind was on her. All the horrible things I said to her. While thinking, I ran a hand into my messy hair and looked out the window. It's all my fault. I looked out the window while driving and suddenly my car smashed into someone else's.

I ran outside towards the car and saw Amna. Her eyes were bloodshot red and her cheeks contained tear stains. She was crying because of me. Because of all the things I said to her. Her head was bleeding. I was panicking. I called the ambulance and I was literally screaming at them to hurry up. I couldn't take her myself. 

I was calling out to her to keep her awake but she fainted.

Th ambulance came and I came with her to the hospital. All the way there, her hand was in mine. I couldn't dare to let go. She was in his condition just because of me.

Oh god! Shehry yeh tu ne kya kiya! I still haven't informed her friends or her relatives. I really don't know what will be their reactions. So I asked the doctor to call them. They'll be here any moment.

She was in a comma. But how is even possible? I mean she wasn't even hurt that much!

Is she going to survive? God shehry aisa na soch! Kaisi baatein kar raha hai! Bande ki shakal achi na ho tou baat hi achi kar leni chahye!

Bus ab tab tak ka intezar hai jab tak yeh theek nai ho jati. I have to be with her till then. She is in this state because of me. I'm responsible for it.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry sorry sorry!

I know this was a really short chapter but next one will be long! Paka!

Abhi ke liye, do tell me ke yeh wala kaisa tha? Like acha tha bura tha what?

And please do vote and comment and check out my new story "The Forced Engagement" and do vote and comment on it and tell me how it is!

Stay happy. Stay blessed. Take care.

Allah Hafiz and duaon mein yaad rakhna

P.S Thanks for 290+ Reads, 50+ votes and 150+ comments! Much appreciated