My moment

Jace pov

   I look up at Simon as Jolie is in my arms. "We need to get her back to the institute."

"Maybe we can take her to a hospital instead." Simon said rolling his eyes

"What will that accomplish, they'll ask what happened and what do we say "oh you know the usual running away from vampires." I feel like punching him.

"Okay Mr. I know what's best let's take her to the institute." he just huffs as I walk in front of him.

Jolie starts to open her eyes and looks at me "hey" she said in the most softest voice.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay...my arms and my head hurt a lot."

"Don't worry you'll be better soon, were going back to the institute to take you to the infirmary." I stated as nice as possible

"W-what no that's okay I'm fine I don't need to see anyone." she says while tugging at her sleeves

"Why not...What are you hiding Jolie, I know somethings up." I say very worried

"Nothing...I'm fine..." she trails off

I stop walking and set her down to sit next to her.

"Please tell me I know your not okay I can tell by the way your acting that something's wrong."

She looks at me as tears flood her eyes. She opens her mouth as to say something but she doesn't. It was silent for a few minutes until she said something.

"I did something to myself that probably wasn't a great idea. I know now that I shouldn't have but there no changing the past. I just felt so alone and I couldn't handle the amount of pressure I was under. So..." she trails off and pulls up her sleeves slowly.

My eyes just widen. There were cuts from her wrists  to the middle of her arms. Some deeper than the others, and some shorter than others as well. It honestly broke my Heart knowing that I couldn't help her.

She is now bawling and I embrace her tightly. " I'm sorry" she whispers and all I do is hug her tighter.

  I pull away from her slowly and with one hand I wipe away her tears, and with the other I cup her face.

"You're not alone okay, I will always be here for you always." I took this moment before anything could ruin it.

I look at her eyes than her lips and back at her eyes. I moved in slowly until we were centimeters apart. Our lips smash together, I grabbed her waist an hold her as we kiss.

I feel her hands play with my hair as we kiss. Each kiss was slow and passionate, I would give up the world to stay here forever.

*******************************
Sorry for not updating in awhile school just finished and I honestly had no idea what to write my next chapter about. But here you go...I know it's short but it has some good details that will be very important on the next chapter.

Stay updated to find out in the next chapter

Please feel free to give me any suggestions I'm open to New ideas

And don't forget to vote and comment what you think thank you all❤