The Big Move

(Y/n) pov

It was another normal day. Well normal in words as the sky was beautiful and birds were chirping. The only thing that was not normal was I was moving to Paris. That was something I was not looking forward to. Having to make new friends and such was something I didn't want. I already liked the friends I had where I was and I didn't have to speak another language to talk to them. Currently I was at the airport. I had said goodbye to my friends and now I was ready to board the plane. My Kwami, Noxie, hid in my rucksack that I carried. At least I still had her with me.

I sighed as I boarded the plane, ready to go to a new country. Honestly my nerves were kicking in. What if I couldn't make any friends? What if no one liked me? It was dark and I stared out the window while everyone was asleep on the plane. Noxie came out of hiding and rested on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, (y/n). I'm sure everyone will love you." That out a smile on my face.

"How could you tell I was nervous?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"It's all over your face. You're like an open book." She giggled and I couldn't help laughing slightly with her. I let out a small sigh and nuzzled my cheek against her.

"Thanks, Noxie." I said softly.

"Don't mention it. Now get some sleep." I nodded and closed my eyes, slowly slipping into sleep. I felt Noxie move into my lap to sleep and I had a small smile on my face through the night.

When it was time to get off the plane my heart was pounding. Noxie was back in the rucksack so she couldn't comfort me. I took a deep breath and got off the plane and into a car with my mom and dad before heading off to my new home. I kept a smile on for my parents and when we got to the big house my eyes widened. It was beautiful and my fake smile seemed genuine. Now all we had to do was unpack and get situated. This ought to be fun.