First chapter

~You'll think he'll ever find out?... A slight pause accrues.... Girl hell no! Shit... Even if he did his nasty psycho ass might like this shit.~

.............Earlier that night..........

Tuesday night at Caleb's café two women sit at a table near sided from the front glass of the restaurant. One dressed in a silky black dress that hugged every inch of her curvy body. She sat with her legs crossed at the ankles wearing bright red pumps with two long braids going down her back. She had lovely brown skin and a smile that can fool many. She sat across the table from another gorgeous lady. "Shannon.. Look I understand you don't want me talking about this anymore but it's a subject that we must focus on. I know a lot has been going on... Things we've never expected but we need to face the facts. Plus this nigga is crazy as hell so there's another problem we have to work on. There's no telling what might pop up."
    Destiny sat speaking What Was only the truth. She knew Shannon could fool just about anyone but not her. That fake smile through this serious situation wasn't working for her. "Look baby.. You don't have to pretend to be happy. You can let your guard down just a little. For me? Even I know that smiling through this is only hiding what you feel. So talk to me."
Destiny Was The straight forward type. Kinda cocky and over the top. Beautiful figure with ombre black and blue hair. Super thick! But more laid back and tomboyish. She came out in a sexy purple dress with a slit going up her thigh with some purple and white vans. Yes! She's that type of girl. Shannon began, "I'm always going to smile but... Do we really have to talk about this right now? This second? I thought we where eating out for our 6 month anniversary not to talk about what's gone on in the past or what made us come to be." Clearly Destiny started the night off wrong.
She sighs, "uhh. Okay. Let's just enjoy our dinner then we'll go home. But we are talking about this later. I won't forget. Okay? " Shannon nods while stuffing her face to finally have dessert.
Soon the restaurant became silent. Something didn't feel right. It gave the women a very suspicious vibe. "umm Des? I have a really bad feeling. " A coin drops from a distance and everyone's attention turns to where the sound came from. They where all sitting still. Just staring at the entrance. Something's gonna happen, but it's taking to long for the moment to begin.

*the song is what inspired me to make this story so I hope you enjoy everything about it.. Lol probably should listen to the song before you read though but yeah *