28%

It's been two months since we got our dresses, and today was the day. I found out Sam was going to be Chris's bestman, which made me less nervous. I sigh as I curl the last piece of Kehlani's hair. I spun her chair around and she smiled and unplugged the curling iron.

"Don't you look beautiful." I giggle as she adjusts her red dress. Her basket which was filled with red and white flower petals was placed on the counter. She tries not to giggle and squirm as I take out the red lipstick and apply it to her lip, and she succeeds. She slips on her silver glittering sandals and pats down the stairs to meet the other girls. The bridesmaids and flower girls had to get ready before we went, so we could get the bride ready fast. I apply some makeup, and add a red lip to match the gorgeous dress I had on.

With one last spritz of perfume I was running down the wooden steps with my heels in hand, along with a silver clutch.

"Girls! Remember none of the boys can see any of us until we're walking down that aisle." Tiarra recites the rules; which she has been saying for the past four-five days.

"Let's go!" Kayla ushers her out the door and everyone follows quickly behind. We all get into the white limo that was parked out front and let the driver take us to the gorgeous church Tiarra chose. As we were on the road, Sammy snapchatted me. I opened it and in the text bar it said "Babyyyy" with a picture of his eyebrows and hair.

I respond by taking the same kind of photo, but typing "Whatttt", I send it and moments later get a reply. I roll my eyes at him. This kid. I open it and read the text bar. "I wanna see you" with a picture of his shoes. I again copy his photo and type, "too bad💋". I send it before shutting my phone off as we pull up to the church. We quickly scurry into the one of the rooms on the right side of the lobby. Cortney locks the door behind us and Tiarra starts putting on her dress. I helped her pull the skirt down to it's full length and Cortney pinned her hair up into a neat bun. Kayla applied her lipstick and eyeshadow. Liyah quickly moved to do her eyeliner and eyebrows. I finished fixing the dress and helped with setup.

"We're not doing a traditional wedding," Tiarra reminded us. "The men walk down the aisle first, then the women. As opposed to having the bridesmaids and groomsmaids walking together. Kehlani you are the first to go. You will walk in front of us, Liyah in back of you, Cortney in back of Liyah, Kayla in back of Cortney, and Rehanna will stay behind a little bit to make sure nothing goes wrong." We all nod at her demanding tone, pregnant horomones. There was a knock at the door five seconds after Tiarra had finished her speech.

"Who is it?" I yell and earn a response ten seconds later.

"Father Joe," I sigh and open the door, revealing the priest.

"The ceremony is starting soon, please hurry!" He spins on his heel and walks back to the left side, probably to see the guys.

"Ready?" I ask Tiarra; handing her red roses with diamonds glued to each center.

"Ready." She smiles as she peeks out the door to see the boys walking to their spot on the left side of the altar. Kehlani soon starts walking out slowly, her white basket in hand as she tosses flower petals around the red carpet.

Soon Liyah follows out, meeting Kehlani on the right side of the altar. Cortney follows swiftly behind, along with Kayla. I smile and step out onto the carpet after making sure Tiarra was good to go. I walked at a decent pace, making sure to not take too much time nor be too fast. Sam ushered the boys to sit in the front row, and I ushered the girls to. Sam sat at the egde smiling at me.

"You look beautiful,"

"Thank you, cutie." I return a smile as the music starts for Tiarra to come out. Chris stood at the left side of the altar waiting for his bride to be. Tiarra walked down the aisle, her brother's arm linked with hers. Her sparkled heels sounded against the carpeted tile. Her dress moved with her, the skirt poofed out even more when she stood still at the right side of the altar.

. ♡ .

I was sat on a white chair as I took my heels off. These things were killing me. To top that off I couldn't find Sammy anywhere. Instead of going to look for him I ordered some pineapple margarita and waited for my drink to arive. Soon enough it did and I sipped it as Kayla sat in the chair next to me. Surprisingly, she wasn't with Taylor.

"Hey," she mumbled pouring herself a glass of water.

"Hey where's Taylor?" Normally they'd be together dancing and having fun but he was nowhere in sight.

"Your guess is as good as mine." I chuckle lightly and we continue our conversation, being abruptly cut off by the lights dimming out on the floor and the lights on the stage brightening.

"Excuse me ladies and gentlemen." I recognize the voice and immediatley stare up at the fake blonde boy I fell in love with.
"I'd like to call a toast on the newly wedded couple." Everyone claps and takes a sip of whatever is in their cups. "And I'd also like to thank Chris and Tiarra, along with the groomsmaids for helping me with what is about to happen."

Taylor comes out with a sign which says "Will" printed in rose petals. Jack comes out with "Marry" on his sign. My breathing hitches. Johnson comes out with his sign, "me". Then lastly, Chris holds up the same kind of sign with a question mark on it.

"So, Rehanna Gilinsky," my heart started beating through my chest.
"I love you so God damn much, and you know I can't go into detail here, I'll be wasting alot of peoples' time." I laugh quietly, nervously almost.
"Will you please do me the honour of being mine forever?" I smile and hug him tightly, noticing that he's been walking towards me the entire time he was talking.

"Yes." He attaches his lips to mine and slips a ring on my finger. I don't even want to look at it, I'm just happy the boy who gave me attitude on his first day; is now mine for good.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
The next chapter is the end, I'm not sure if you're going to like it but also I don't know if I like this chapter that much.
Vote . Comment . Share . Follow ?
Ig// mattsteddybear
Word count; 1170
-ya tired girl Reh❤👑